Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
You guys are so Lucky/Blessed, living in Texas golf is basically a H€££ 2 the Naw until October…???⬇️
Oh, friend, I am only in Illinois on business or to visit my sister.

That being said, I have refused to step foot into Texas based on a really negative experience. I once went after a friend insisted that everything is bigger in Texas, didn't grow any taller, and left immediately vowing to never return. It is a land of false advertisements and big hats.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Appreciate the thought, but unless Ben Rapelessberger cures cancer, I would rather not the from the POS for the entirety of my existence.
I get it, I'm not endorsing Big Ben... just using him as an example.

Also... I'm pretty sure I heard the leader of the current administration state that they have in fact cured cancer... ?

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Thats not betting favorite though. Imagine what dumb money that would be. Guy who seems very unlikely to win MVP also gives back the lowest return if he wins.

Mitch was +20,000. Mahomes was the vegas favorite at +400 coming off a MVP season.

As one of the goobers who bet him, he started the offseason at 40/1, which was a major reason he was the most placed MVP bet that offseason.