1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
forrest-gump-running.gif

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
This is indicative of what is giving the D the edge, especially today. They know what is coming at them. This is going to force the O to execute perfectly in order to have a puncher’s chance. So, I get it, it’s practice, and we want to see the O thrive, but it’s also practice.

The way I’ve experienced this dilemma is to make sure the D stays in their assignments and runs their D. They weren’t allowed to cheat to where they knew the play would go. It wasn’t much, but it is what I think the Bears are doing now, except, they’re pros.
Love the attitude.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I’ve been kind of confused by the constant praising of Wright when 80% of the tweets about him are him getting beat.
Goalposts getting moved for him big time. Fact is the Bears offensive line is very likely still by far the worst in the league. For a team that has the cap space and draft picks the Bears had its completely unacceptable.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Goalposts getting moved for him big time. Fact is the Bears offensive line is very likely still by far the worst in the league. For a team that has the cap space and draft picks the Bears had its completely unacceptable.

He's a rookie. There are going to be times where it looks bad. he's showing some traits but at the same time, he's still a rookie.

Let's see him get some games under his belt first. If he looks like ass by midseason with no progression, then I'd get the criticism. Case in point, even though I had concerns, I gave Jones a chance despite being disappointed in his performances up until later in the year, when it was clear he was overmatched on bull rushes.

Wright hasn't even played an NFL game yet. Its not moving the goalposts to give him the same consideration as Jones got last year.

I think the only type of lineman where I would want immediate production is a "first off the board" prospect in round one and coming from a powerhouse, like Alabama.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bro, we all know Dexter’s going to be Carnage. Motherfucker’s already named after a serial killer, albeit fictional.

Just as long as no one on the defense is the Spot - we don't want the opposing offense to run right through somebody.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
FL? If so I live just north in Jensen Beach. We should start a Bearz league!
Unfortunately no, it's in the northern DFW area in TX.
He is a fifth round draft pick that has never played a snap in the nfl.
In other words, a perfect fit for the Bears OL.

I'm a big fan of your 5th round pick this year Colby Sorsdal. His brother is on my son's basketball team and he's a really cool guy when I talk him at the games. Seems like a humble and genuinely good dude. I'm pulling for him this year.