Official 2023 Training Camp thread

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Get the popcorn boys! This shit is going to be awesome.

The way I want us to beat Green Bay in week 1 is to run the damn ball. Fields barely passes. He just throws a few bombs and chews up with the quick passing game. Meanwhile, Love turns it over continuously while Fields puts in a workmanlike day. Yup. I want to see 30-35 rushes and us put up about 35 points wile FGB and Love completely shit the bed.
The word you were looking for is "while".

Wile is this ...

R.png

Which, when thinking about it, is pretty appropriate for what Love will look like when he falls of the figurative cliff.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Just think if he hadn't spent all that time being a nancy in Paris and hanging out with little limey brats.
Hanging out with the limey brats got him prepared for most Bear fans, so it wasn't all wasted time.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Get the popcorn boys! This shit is going to be awesome.

The way I want us to beat Green Bay in week 1 is to run the damn ball. Fields barely passes. He just throws a few bombs and chews up with the quick passing game. Meanwhile, Love turns it over continuously while Fields puts in a workmanlike day. Yup. I want to see 30-35 rushes and us put up about 35 points wile FGB and Love completely shit the bed.
I'd like to see the same game plan that had Fields hang a win in Foxboro last year.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Packers are worse than even the Bears. All that’s between them and first overall is the fact that this Bears team can lose to anyone and Green Bay plays them twice, plus the Lions and Vikings are not really scary. Savor the shitshow while it lasts, they’ll be picking first or second overall in the next draft.
You know what would be even more fun than them shitting the bed completely? Watching them get top picks wrong and suffer in mediocrity for a decade or two.

Of course the higher the pick, the higher percentage chance that player pans out. But there are no guarantees. And I don't think Gutekunst is a genius by any stretch of the term.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The Packers are worse than even the Bears. All that’s between them and first overall is the fact that this Bears team can lose to anyone and Green Bay plays them twice, plus the Lions and Vikings are not really scary. Savor the shitshow while it lasts, they’ll be picking first or second overall in the next draft.
There's no chance the packers are a top 2 pick next year. They might be bad, but probably top 10 bad.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I love reading that not only is Scott blazing fast and a route technician, but he’s a smart player and a quick learner. Quite encouraging…

For those of you who subscribe to The Athletic, worth it? I realize it's only a couple bucks, but I don't really feel like adding another subscription for something I may only read an article from once a month (or whatever).

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I realize we want to see both sides ‘win’ but I can’t help to be concerned about o line getting pressure considering they were abysmal last year.

I’m sure it’s just the new guys getting pressure and not that the o line still sucks at pass blocking
No starting Gs on the field.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
For those of you who subscribe to The Athletic, worth it? I realize it's only a couple bucks, but I don't really feel like adding another subscription for something I may only read an article from once a month (or whatever).
I don’t think it is and I dropped it after the talent purge.

The article I posted is not through the paywall.