Official 2023 Training Camp thread

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately no, it's in the northern DFW area in TX.

I'm a big fan of your 5th round pick this year Colby Sorsdal. His brother is on my son's basketball team and he's a really cool guy when I talk him at the games. Seems like a humble and genuinely good dude. I'm pulling for him this year.

My cousin bought a horse ranch out near Lantana in Bartonville. She’s also building a High School Campus on the ranch. We are educators and this is our Third Campus for her Charter School.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Just an example of what coaches want you to do on offense in training camp so you guys can stop cunting

“I thought Bryce had a good today in the red zone. You know, when you get down there—really tight windows, right? As we all know. And so, we’re at a stage where you have to try things out. Like, we’re gonna tell him, ‘Hey, challenge yourself. See if you can put the ball in that place, in that window, against that coverage. We need to find those things out now. What are we comfortable with? Did you like the way he ran that route?’

“So, I thought Bryce did a great job at that today as did all the quarterbacks. And you throw enough down there, you’re gonna have some good ones and some bad ones. But I thought it was a good day.”
Sounds great but seriously I can't hope for Panther wins this year and you know why, draft picks baby!!!!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know this is a pretty big 'who cares?' comment from me, but I know 3 guys who are working TC as the officials.
Hey man that's awesome! When are you going to get out there? Give us some REAL updates!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hey man that's awesome! When are you going to get out there? Give us some REAL updates!
Ha!

I've done two seasons of Division 3 football reffing (4 years ago), and I don't think you'll see me out there anytime soon.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Goalposts getting moved for him big time. Fact is the Bears offensive line is very likely still by far the worst in the league. For a team that has the cap space and draft picks the Bears had its completely unacceptable.
IDK about goalposts being moved but it doesn't feel like it adds up.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Of course Kamara misses the panthers and packers games.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Packers twitter is melting down over these comments. A bunch of beat writers completely shitting on Schein.

They've had a bad QB for two weeks of TC and they're already cracking. Imagine going through this shit your entire life of being a Bears fan.
You love to hear it.
Get the popcorn boys! This shit is going to be awesome.

The way I want us to beat Green Bay in week 1 is to run the damn ball. Fields barely passes. He just throws a few bombs and chews up with the quick passing game. Meanwhile, Love turns it over continuously while Fields puts in a workmanlike day. Yup. I want to see 30-35 rushes and us put up about 35 points wile FGB and Love completely shit the bed.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The Packers are worse than even the Bears. All that’s between them and first overall is the fact that this Bears team can lose to anyone and Green Bay plays them twice, plus the Lions and Vikings are not really scary. Savor the shitshow while it lasts, they’ll be picking first or second overall in the next draft.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
The Packers are worse than even the Bears. All that’s between them and first overall is the fact that this Bears team can lose to anyone and Green Bay plays them twice, plus the Lions and Vikings are not really scary. Savor the shitshow while it lasts, they’ll be picking first or second overall in the next draft.

My goodness, you are one one obtuse fuck.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yes, # 1 recruit in the country coming out, shows something.
Do you know how many good guys come out every year?
Many years ago, a good friend of mine was an all-state QB in Ohio and wound up as a safety for the Buckeyes,
he was an incredible athlete with a great arm etc. and was never considered as a QB. Won a Rose Bowl and
played 10 years in the NFL. It's an indicator.
Just like more disliked posts than actual posts on a message board is an indicator of someone being an asshat in real life, wouldn't you say, @DanielCCSBears ?