***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
The clock should've run out and Parkey shouldn't have missed. Instead of 10-6 BEARS it's 9-7 SF. That's some shit.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It wouldn't have mattered. They would have kicked it on 4th down.

That said, how the fuck is that not indisputable evidence he was short of the line to gain?

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Good thing they get another 30 minutes to redeem themselves.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Gould needs to chill out. It’s been years now. He’s like the dude who can’t stop reminding his ex girlfriend that he’s so much better off now without her.

If he didn't have the worst season of his career in a contract year he'd still be here. I remember him losing 2 games that year with missed kicks.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The Bears are winning this game with a made Parkey field goal. Let’s not go doom and gloom. The Bears are still the better team.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this motherfucker ref has his job by the end of the game I’m gonna be furious.. fire his ass like they did to the ref that called the false start in the shit browns game..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kook

Liked Posts:
Think they said refs initially called it a first down. No idea fucking why. Nagy has to be hot. So they didn’t have enough evidence or overrule it? They were 1 yard from a 1st but whatever. Think refs let them have the first so they don’t get chewed out for that free time out to let them bring the kicker out or say they would’ve spiked it on time anyway

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Yeah because the Bears offense had 0 points and looked awful for the whole game, what do you expect people to do over that, cheer?

No, but it's the first half of the game. There's no need for people to go full "the sky is falling" because the Bears are trailing, in a meaningless game.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
2 point deficit, yup we're fucked.

Well, this offense averages 7 points in the second half, that doesn’t leave us much room for error, the D can give another FG and that’s it.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Gould needs to chill out. It’s been years now. He’s like the dude who can’t stop reminding his ex girlfriend that he’s so much better off now without her.

Lol

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If he didn't have the worst season of his career in a contract year he'd still be here. I remember him losing 2 games that year with missed kicks.

If I remember right, missed Gould field goals lost the Bears 2 games that year. If he makes one of those, they’re in the playoffs that year, he’s probably still there.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
wtf is wrong with the refs?? how the hell do you call that a 1st down
It was called a 1st down on the play.

There was not enough of an angle on the review to overturn the call on the field.