Official Bears vs Arizona Cardinals Pre-Season Game Three Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue22

Liked Posts:
I'm usually a fan of #6, but a passer rating of 31.0 is unacceptable, pre-season or not.

Perno

Liked Posts:
Wow tough questions on Cutler. When he asked him "what good things happened on offense today?" Cutler was speechless.

Perno

Liked Posts:
well it wasn't all on Jay you know

It's never all on one player, but Jay wasn't great today, no denying that. A horrible O-line doesn't help matters. I think Kreutz looked good when I was watching him.

Blue22

Liked Posts:
well it wasn't all on Jay you know

Of course not. There were a couple of dropped passes, questionable O-line play, etc. But he had some badly placed throws, and at least one INT was his fault.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't give a rats ass about pre-season stats.

Bears fans bitch about everything.

Oh but Kreutz didn't shake his ass in the huddle...terrible!

Punished

Liked Posts:
i don't think any Bears fan liked what they saw but what's the point of calling out one guy in that train wreck of a performance by the entire O?

Blue22

Liked Posts:
I don't give a rats ass about pre-season stats.

Bears fans bitch about everything.

Oh but Kreutz didn't shake his ass in the huddle...terrible!

Man, fuck you. Bitching about "everything"??? This is a discussion thread, FFS. Way to run off new members, asshole.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
I'm never going to hear the end of it if the bears lose to Detroit..this sucks.

Cool Hand

Liked Posts:
Let's hope Urlacher makes a big difference in the middle come weak 1. Gotta believe he will. Thats something at least.

Perno

Liked Posts:
Man, fuck you. Bitching about "everything"??? This is a discussion thread, FFS. Way to run off new members, asshole.

Haha yeah no kidding. "Man, people are always talking about Chicago City Sports on this site, what gives??!?!!??" Hahaha

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

relax. everyone has an opinion, and every message board has people you will disagree with. dont stress out bro.

and i dont need to see the bears win pre season games, but i do need them to look like they can function as a team, and i dont see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.