derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
hey new guys fucking ignore joehawks hes a full blown Special person.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Touchdown!!!!!!!!!

dandmcd

Liked Posts:
LeFevour is looking pretty good out there playing with the backups, glad to see Iglesiaus playing well, had a couple great catches tonight, hope there will be spot saved for him on the team.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
so I am under the impression that we didn't play so hot tonight? hrmm...

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeFevour is looking a lot better tonight, yes. Better than Hanie or Collins? I don't know.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
well thats the game.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Good, lol.. Was about to get worried about Gould.

You guys have a good night, I'm out :)

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Okay - someone give me the run down?

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why Matt Gutierez didn't play tonight is puzzling. He should've at least played some in the 4th quarter instead of sitting on the bench collecting his paycheck. Also,it may be the preseason, but Cutler's timing just isn't right and if he doesn't correct it soon, it'll be a long season for Bears fans

Last edited:

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This year really isnt going to be great for us imo. Our O-line is terrible(especially #74),Cutler still hasnt been playing good as he should have been(has been throwing either too high,too low,or behind the receiver) the receivers almost look like they dont know their routes at times,or cant hold onto the ball(Knox has been the best looking wr so far for the team) our special teams hasnt looked the best,but I'll give props to Forte for being what looks like his old self again,and hopefully he doesnt get injured this year. Other than that I wouldnt mind if we lose every game,we need to get rid of Lovie,we need a coach with some balls.

zzz281996

Liked Posts:
From what I could see the Bears sucked tonight. I think they are going 5-11. Cutler should be selling cutlery. He couldn't hit the recievers on their assigned routes. WTF? Here's a bet. They lose both games to the Lions. If they don't I come on here and call myself a douchebag. Oh, wait, I just did. All you homers might as well be Cubs fans. Wait till next year. More like 5 years from now.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah Itll be awhile till we do anything.I think I they be either 6-10 or 5-11. Its not going to be pretty this season. But I'll have to see what happens when regular season starts,but the sad thing is we are using our starters and getting killed by Anderson and an undrafted wr. Seriously all you have to do is throw it down the middle or get us on a slant and you're getting to get a first. Like I said I wouldnt mind if we lose every game,we need to get rid of our whole coaching staff(i cant say anything about martz really yet) and hopefully Angelo as well.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i know it was just a pre season but damn the Bears look bad.....only thing that might help them this year if LOCKOUT happens now

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i know it was just a pre season but damn the Bears look bad.....only thing that might help them this year if LOCKOUT happens now

LMAO I was thinking the same thing earlier when I was watching the game

Status
Not open for further replies.