Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I told you last week, I gave up on the season already

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also Carolina put up the same yardage against Green Bay, a MUCH BETTER defense than our own. They won the game as well.

The Packers don't have a MUCH BETTER defense. In fact, I still think the Bears defense is better.

I'm shocked at the Packers lack of a pass rush. Their secondary is still good, in fact borderline great, they just aren't getting any pressure.

I also think the league is seeing a HUGE shift this year because the new rules for offense have been around for 2 years. Coaches have adjusted. There is a reason Brady is on pace to lap Marino's record, Cam Newton is the best statistical passer to ever come out of college 4 games in, there are more comebacks in the history of the game, there are more points scored in 4 games this year then ever, and a few more random statistics.

The record books are going to be re-written 10 years from now, the rules have really crippled a defenses' ability to be aggressive, the NFL wants offense and fantasy numbers to rule the NFL, and as a result, we, as fans, need to re-adjust our expectations of all defenses in the league, IMO.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Packers don't have a MUCH BETTER defense. In fact, I still think the Bears defense is better.

I'm shocked at the Packers lack of a pass rush. Their secondary is still good, in fact borderline great, they just aren't getting any pressure.

I also think the league is seeing a HUGE shift this year because the new rules for offense have been around for 2 years. Coaches have adjusted. There is a reason Brady is on pace to lap Marino's record, Cam Newton is the best statistical passer to ever come out of college 4 games in, there are more comebacks in the history of the game, there are more points scored in 4 games this year then ever, and a few more random statistics.

The record books are going to be re-written 10 years from now, the rules have really crippled a defenses' ability to be aggressive, the NFL wants offense and fantasy numbers to rule the NFL, and as a result, we, as fans, need to re-adjust our expectations of all defenses in the league, IMO.

And as a result the Bears will suck for eternity.