***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The only rookie they have is on the PUP.

Well they got some Canada UDFA. I ain’t counting on that
Matt Pryor is our backup T right? I mean i did see a tweet on here that Borom was the one playing for B.Jones today so maybe it's Borom if we keep him.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Matt Pryor is our backup T right? I mean i did see a tweet on here that Borom was the one playing for B.Jones today so maybe it's Borom if we keep him.

That's good deductive reasoning. Here, have a gold star. 🌟

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I think the plan is the 3rd round pick (can’t spell that name yet) to be the swing tackle if he’s healthy.

Pryor is more an 8th 9th OL who has experience everywhere but center. He’s a pretty bad LT though so the shit has hit the fan if he’s in.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Okay then, well that's even worse news, because he looked terrible early last season, and I thought it was because he was injured. It turns out he just didn't play well.

And as for rookies, I wasn't referring to Amegadgje; I'm just saying some folks are acting like this line is locked down and that LT is a stud and the position is unassailable. I don't think any of that is true.

He gave up 1 hurry the first game and a sack and 2 hurries the 2nd.

There will always be injuries even if you are certain of your top 5 so perfectly reasonable to rotate so that when a guy inevitably does go down dudes arent having to learn how to play with the backup C or or T for the first time.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think the plan is the 3rd round pick (can’t spell that name yet) to be the swing tackle if he’s healthy.

Pryor is more an 8th 9th OL who has experience everywhere but center. He’s a pretty bad LT though so the shit has hit the fan if he’s in.
Yeah i know Amegaji (spell check) is the top backup but they already said he won't be ready for the opening of the season right?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That's good deductive reasoning. Here, have a gold star. 🌟
200.webp