***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love how y'all bitch about me taking over a thread and then you immediately start in with this bullshit.

I'm in the middle of defending offensive line play and asking legitimate questions about why they could be struggling and you want to argue about shit from 14 years ago.

And somehow you want to label me as the reason this board sucks.

You like many others bring nothing of value to the discussion.
Do you think Braxton Jones isn't as good as Webb was?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
With the Lions Swift missed 10 games in his three years there. Two high ankle sprains, and an AC joint sprain. even with those injuries he was very productive for the Lions.
I wouldn’t call Swift very productive when he was with the Lions. He was fine and average at best. In my eyes very productive are RBs like McCaffrey, Henry, Chubb, Cook, etc. I think Swift has a ton of skill but he hasn’t had a very productive career so far.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I love how y'all bitch about me taking over a thread and then you immediately start in with this bullshit.

I'm in the middle of defending offensive line play and asking legitimate questions about why they could be struggling and you want to argue about shit from 14 years ago.

And somehow you want to label me as the reason this board sucks.

You like many others bring nothing of value to the discussion.
Please don’t make a thread about you.