***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t call Swift very productive when he was with the Lions. He was fine and average at best. In my eyes very productive are RBs like McCaffrey, Henry, Chubb, Cook, etc. I think Swift has a ton of skill but he hasn’t had a very productive career so far.
Depends on how you define production. All the backs you described were bell cow backs while Swift was a committee back with the lions. For the number of touches he got, the yards from scrimmage he got while also missing 10 games was very productive.

Also, I don't think the Lions used him correctly and the Eagles did.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Please bookmark this, so later on @DanielCCSBears can tell us how ALL bears fans were all over Velus getting a 1k yard season. You know, because one person tweeted it .
If you think this is similar to the shit that started on this board after the Chase Claypool tweet boy I feel sorry for you.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Maybe 1000 if you add his kick and punt returns, because this guy is probably maxed out at 30 targets. There's just too much talent in front of him that I doubt the team gives him enough snaps to exceed that. He could have significantly improved over the off-season, but are you really going to take Allen or Odunze out for a guy that, up to this point, has trouble securing the ball and whose best play is an end-around?

After the top 3 WR and Kmet, I doubt there's another person on the team running meaningful routes and achieving more than 30 targets. I say meaningful to carve out the RB who is blocking and the QB ditches it near his feat

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think he’s always had it “figured out”. He’s a good player. The question is can he stay healthy

He's also not a workhorse and never will be. Saw someone bring up CMC, Chubb, Henry, he's never gonna be those guys.

In this backfield you would hope he could bring you a combo of what Roschon/Herbert can give you, and then let those guys do what they specialize in relief.

In todays NFL its actually kinda absurd to rely on a guy like chubb/henry, cause you're just asking for an injury. Actually really love where the bears backfield is at, and hoping roschon can take a step forward.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Calm down, Velus. You have a role to play, but it's a MINOR one.