***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So talk shit before you've actually accomplished anything is what they're supposed to be doing?

Sounds about right from a blockhead like you.

Yes that is probably why he is in the NFL and you are sitting on your couch crying.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He was pretty brutal in Detroit
You think so? I think he was good but just couldn't stay healthy. Don't think they really treated him like a 3 down RB for a full season either. IMO his one thing he really needs to add is scoring TD's which he doesn't do much.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You think so? I think he was good but just couldn't stay healthy. Don't think they really treated him like a 3 down RB for a full season either. IMO his one thing he really needs to add is scoring TD's which he doesn't do much.
They always took him out on the line

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Swift is still more potential than production. He is tailor made for this offense with his speed and receiving skills so there is that.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can you just stop. We did this all morning. We went back and forth and then it stopped. Now here you are you gotta get your piece in because you feel left out. And you're a moderator too wanting attention from me.
By "feel left out" do you mean that my life doesn't revolve around verbal sparring on CCS all day? If you weren't such a massive prick all the time maybe people wouldn't take shots at you all the time.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
By "feel left out" do you mean that my life doesn't revolve around verbal sparring on CCS all day? If you weren't such a massive prick all the time maybe people wouldn't take shots at you all the time.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

Yeah I'm the massive prick. Not the guys who follow me from thread to thread to thread bringing up shit from 14 years ago.

I'm the asshole not the guy necroing posts from 14 years ago. I'm the asshole not the guys with the Discord channel to mock posters. I get you're all friends because you agree on everything and only want to hear one side of the discussion but you should really give up your moderator title because you've turned into the most biased mod on the board since Justin Fields failure.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah I'm the massive prick. Not the guys who follow me from thread to thread to thread bringing up shit from 14 years ago.

I'm the asshole not the guy necroing posts from 14 years ago. I'm the asshole not the guys with the Discord channel to mock posters. I get you're all friends because you agree on everything and only want to hear one side of the discussion but you should really give up your moderator title because you've turned into the most biased mod on the board since Justin Fields failure.
The guy who made a J’Marcus Webb joke didn’t even mention you. I think you think you matter more than you actually do, and that this has been a throughline in your life. Most would prefer you stay out of this thread altogether because it is for news updates; not your opinions

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A

um i dont follow you anywhere.. but i notice youre in most threads i skim ova. could it just be a coincidence that makes it seem like ppl are following you cause you r in basically every bears thread?.

also what happened 14 years ago?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Tuesday August 6 so a 8 days from now. It's fantastic that the we get 4 preseason games plus Hard Knocks.

I don't even care how good or bad it is I just want to hear Liev Schreiber narrate the Chicago Bears.

Is he the narrator? Liev is the man.
You're a flat earther. You shouldn't be calling anyone a blockhead.
Is that true?

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
um i dont follow you anywhere.. but i notice youre in most threads i skim ova. could it just be a coincidence that makes it seem like ppl are following you cause you r in basically every bears thread?.

I’d agree with this. I don’t follow him anywhere, but there is just so much of him everywhere. It’s kinda hard not to have a run in with him.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I’d agree with this. I don’t follow him anywhere, but there is just so much of him everywhere. It’s kinda hard not to have a run in with him.
It’s like him driving his school bus down every street honking at all hours and then saying he is harassed when people flip him off

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Nope because they mention me in threads I'm not even involved in.

Screenshot_20240728-231809.png