***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Just cause I think the NFL is scripted and or rigged doesn't mean I think the earth is flat.

I have never made that claim here.
Sorry, then. I'll have to remember not to take tez at his word. (Edit) Actually, just to be clear, if it's not a secret, are you saying you never claimed it here, or that you don't think the earth is possibly flat? You don't have to say, I just think it's interesting, would make a good thread topic; and I don't like false accusations.

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah I'm the massive prick. Not the guys who follow me from thread to thread to thread bringing up shit from 14 years ago.

I'm the asshole not the guy necroing posts from 14 years ago. I'm the asshole not the guys with the Discord channel to mock posters. I get you're all friends because you agree on everything and only want to hear one side of the discussion but you should really give up your moderator title because you've turned into the most biased mod on the board since Justin Fields failure.
I was / am the worst mod by mod standards (depending on your criteria) way before Justin Fields. I'd say I have a near 20 year history of being the "worst mod ever".

And by that I mean taking no action unless someone does something exceptionally bad.

For the record, I don't think I've ever banned you despite your toxic nature and bad takes. But I might be forgetting. I don't keep a log or take this as seriously as you apparently do.

Edit - Almost everyone here has bad takes if you look hard enough. Your just a cocksucker about it, which is why you have "users bumping 14 yr old posts".

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You think so? I think he was good but just couldn't stay healthy. Don't think they really treated him like a 3 down RB for a full season either. IMO his one thing he really needs to add is scoring TD's which he doesn't do much.
How many TDs did he lose out on to the Brotherly Shove?

Kind of sucks if he was a big part of getting to the goal line only to lose out on any chance of a TD.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
How does Biff see this ending? I can't wrap my head around being so tortured by the very thing you love so adamantly. So embarrassingly. So ineptly. So publicly.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Can we please stop the personal BS?

It’s really getting out of hand
CCS took away the possibility of negs.

How is anyone supposed to show a dislike if all avenues of doing it are being taken away?

If the Mods would have thread bans for the major thread derailers, it might make for a more peaceful environment, at least, in the major threads.

At the moment, with no more negs, stopping personal attacks and no thread bans, it is getting to the point of us losing our inalienable right to the freedom of speech.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
How do you know the earth is either spherical or flat, Fozzy? :coffee:

I dont. Nor do most ppl. They just say what theyve been told. Facts generally given to them by a system that lies about everything. One that also use to say we were the center of the universe... Oh and IIRC... some countries still professed the world to be flat until the 1950-60s

If our galaxy and planet were moving @ x amount of speed in an ever expanding universe, it may appear flat to a stationary observer. It also just may be flat, right?

Whats the script say @zabavka ?

Edit.

Every time im in a plane looking down....its flat in every direction mang.

Last edited: