***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Won't be surprised at all if the OL is what ends up killing this season.

Lets just hope its more the DL being dominant and not the OL just flat out sucking. I'm sure the OL will struggle but Sweat is a bad man and Dexter has supposedly been distruptive AF based on camp reports.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lets just hope its more the DL being dominant and not the OL just flat out sucking. I'm sure the OL will struggle but Sweat is a bad man and Dexter has supposedly been distruptive AF based on camp reports.
It's just practice and unfortunately we don't have a dominant DL. We have some good players and Sweat, who really isn't as much of a dominant pass rusher as he is a dominant all around DE against the run and rushing the passer, last years 12 sacks between his time in Wash and his time with the Bears are the most he's ever had.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Something I hadn't considered but that probably bodes well for Rome's production as a rookie is that Caleb is a rookie too. I could see an established vet QB having at least some bias and not trusting a rookie right away, but they're in the same boat and have been building rapport a while now.

Might end up with better numbers than I thought behind DJ and Keenan (without even mentioning that Keenan tends to miss time here and there).