***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fakenews, DJ seems like a fan of bernie
This is a bizarre training camp so far. weird only things we are hearing about is some TE nobody heard of getting rekt and now finding out DJ Maga Moore is not the guy we thought he was?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
CCS the S stands for special interests. What happened to the message board I tolerated?
I guess they don't want members to profit from posting tweets?

The donations I have so far don't even cover my costs smh. Only 67 bucks today? Wtf.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
how the hell does that fake dj moore/trump tweet have 900k views (and 1800 replies that apparently all believe it's real -** i did not go through 1800 replies**)

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
how the hell does that fake dj moore/trump tweet have 900k views (and 1800 replies that apparently all believe it's real -** i did not go through 1800 replies**)

Who cares? It’s old news.

24min news cycle damnit!!!

Now keep pumping them out @HeHateMe !!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I wasn’t a big fan of DJ’s body language during the presser. It might just be the coach in me.
I see the halfhearted signing day Bear Claw, locker room cancer, that is Caleb's Williams is already ruining this team.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Heard a caller on the radio saying this team is full of distractions and they will be bad because of it.

Keenan Allen a career good guy is going to pout about not getting paid and not getting targets and become a locker room cancer.

/S

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Keep it about football even if it is about a player’s political preference, fake or not.