***Official*** Chicago Bears Training Camp Thread!!! (Preamble to the Domination!) (FTO)

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At some point Poles will bring in a veteran pass rusher.
Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Maybe the Bears will finally have a QB that they win because of making life easier on the defense.

Maybe the offense doesn't constantly go 3 and out in the fourth quarter and the defense is great because they're playing with a big lead for a change.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Heard a caller on the radio saying this team is full of distractions and they will be bad because of it.

Keenan Allen a career good guy is going to pout about not getting paid and not getting targets and become a locker room cancer.

/S
Lol. This team had some serious distractions last year and still went 7-10 with a bottom 5 roster. That caller needs to stop being a worry troll.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
It can't be X.COM it has to be TWITTER.COM or it won't show up. All we're seeing are blue boxes. Thanks for the posts though.
Damn boomers just can't figure it out...

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
Watching those press conferences yesterday you really see the standout leadership qualities of Kmet and Edmunds. Kmet is captain material for sure

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idk. All I know is no one else will beg for money via cash app and venmo because they don’t have a day job and spend all TC posting stuff most of us have already seen on Twitter.

CC: @bears26
It's a shame Rush pays him in expired coupons from the weekly circular.
1000003008.jpg

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't recall Poles mentioning this in yesterday's presser when he discussed the player injuries. Did this happen after?
Yeah they do testing drills in the afternoon. Sometimes they just tweak something and come off this list in a few days.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Holy shit this is the most frustrating TC thread i think i've ever seen on CCS. I had to take @HeHateMe off ignore just to see any tweets, i appreciate him putting in the work but it just made it more frustrating.

@bears26......WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!
giphy.webp

@HeHateMe
giphy.webp

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
We are about the enter the best decade of Bears football since the 1980’s. Really feel this is finally it, my only reservation is about Eberflus. With what has been done with this roster there is no way they can be patient with him going forward, he has to show he is ”the guy” to coach this team starting now or he has to go.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't recall Poles mentioning this in yesterday's presser when he discussed the player injuries. Did this happen after?
He tweaked his labia in the shower

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Idk. All I know is no one else will beg for money via cash app and venmo because they don’t have a day job and spend all TC posting stuff most of us have already seen on Twitter.

CC: @bears26
Sorry I don't twitter.

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
My next Kool-Aid prediction - Bears win a Super Bowl and Williams an MVP in the next 5 years. Sick of pessimism, trying something different. ALL IN!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Holy shit this is the most frustrating TC thread i think i've ever seen on CCS. I had to take @HeHateMe off ignore just to see any tweets, i appreciate him putting in the work but it just made it more frustrating.

@bears26......WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!
giphy.webp

@HeHateMe
giphy.webp
Do you know you can go on twitter and view all the same tweets?

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
So are we going to sign another vet? Apparently we have over $12 mil in cap space. While I get we need a pass rusher opposite Sweat my preference if we only bring in one guy is Connor Williams. He would provide a significant upgrade at center and give a significant improvement to the line and depth overall.