***Official*** Cuts and Practice Squad Thread

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@msadows I’m just a sheep on a message board but I assume all these media guys get their info from agents that want them to say nice stuff about their clients.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
RIP Ryp & Reed. No more backup QB controversy. No more backup trade talk.

I told you all Robinson was good but not a #1. Hopefully our time with DJ, Allen and Odunze bumps Bear fans expectations up for WRs a bit. But since it wasn't bumped up in the Emery year it may take draft generations.
I actually wouldn't mind Robinson as a 3rd after Allen is gone. I think that would be a good place for him. He has a possibility of moving up, competition to push him/learn from.

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:

I told you all Robinson was good but not a #1. Hopefully our time with DJ, Allen and Odunze bumps Bear fans expectations up for WRs a bit. But since it wasn't bumped up in the Emery year it may take draft generations.
I actually wouldn't mind Robinson as a 3rd after Allen is gone. I think that would be a good place for him. He has a possibility of moving up, competition to push him/learn from.

So let me see if I understand. You weirdly criticize Bears fans low expectations at wide receiver and then suggest a terrible Allen Robinson who is clearly done would be viable next season as a third receiver? What?

greg23

Liked Posts:

You want Robinson to be the #3 next year?

Tallk about wr expectations being low

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seems outside of his draft position this guy sucks more than velus. Why would he find a home quickly?

Because of his return abilities

Robinson has fallen off over the last few seasons. Robinson from 2018 isn't the one from now, obviously

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Robinson is fucking garbage now. Just stop.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Donate Foreman and PJ Walker both cut

Lots of recent Bears getting axed