***Official*** Cuts and Practice Squad Thread

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Assuming they moved Borom to IR since he's not listed on the 53 or as cut??

Surprises would be

carter AND vjj both making it

Kramer making it (my guess is he's 1st gone if/when Bates is fully healthy...and prob isn't claimed and moved to PS)

Robinson AND Hardy both making it

Cutting:

baskerville and steward and bates all being let go (gotta think these 3 plus Jones jr are priority for the PS)

They did. It’s in there

greg23

Liked Posts:
You figure with Everett and Kmet that Bates wouldn't see much time. Hopefully he clears waivers
Prob not; but he could play the hybrid te/fb role over Blasingame...and likely help on ST....Lewis prob plays less than anyone and is 40+ so no future and everett could be gone next season

If they can get him on the PS it's all good but the tweet made it sound like he could get claimed

greg23

Liked Posts:
They did. It’s in there
Guessing pettis is season ending IR?

They'll still need to cut someone; if you believe butterball biggs; and IR scaled tomm while resigning Balaingmane....eventually they'll need a spot for a newly signed LS so someone who made it today is likely to be gone in a few days

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Prob not; but he could play the hybrid te/fb role over Blasingame...and likely help on ST....Lewis prob plays less than anyone and is 40+ so no future and everett could be gone next season

If they can get him on the PS it's all good but the tweet made it sound like he could get claimed

Teams don't claim that often so id be surprised.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thanks, shill.

The roster will inevitably change in coming days and weeks. I'm sure Kramer won't be around long but I don't understand wasting an initial roster spot on him when he'd be readily available off the PS

LOL. Good lord.

Seriously did Murray play center? I can't find anything about it and would be lying if I said I paid attention to him at all.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Guessing pettis is season ending IR?

They'll still need to cut someone; if you believe butterball biggs; and IR scaled tomm while resigning Balaingmane....eventually they'll need a spot for a newly signed LS so someone who made it today is likely to be gone in a few days

Correct

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So who is the 3rd tackle until Borom get's back? I can't see them playing Kiran anytime soon. Is it Pryor?