My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
My hope is they just IR pickens lol
I didn't get to watch enough of the PS to know why he was looking so bad. What was up?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I didn't get to watch enough of the PS to know why he was looking so bad. What was up?
Hes not good at football. He's rarely around the ball, has poor awareness and over runs plays. But he also got injured before the last game

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Hes not good at football. He's rarely around the ball, has poor awareness and over runs plays. But he also got injured before the last game
Ah that stinks. Well, if he was good at all those things out of the box, he wouldn't have been a third rounder. Sounds like he could use some time to season; mental reps until he is healthy and then hit the practice field.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Dillon Johnson the running back that played with Penix and Odunze at Washington was cut by Carolina. I wonder if he gets a look from Atlanta or the Bears.

He did not test well at the combine but had a nice season and played hurt in the National Championship game.

Here’s a note from Carolina:

“Maybe the most puzzling move is waiving running back Dillon Johnson after rushing for 83 yards and a touchdown on 18 carries in Saturday's game against the New York Jets. Johnson's touchdown put an end to a 15 quarter touchdown drought for the Panthers, dating back to the game against the Green Bay Packers on Christmas Eve.”

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dillon Johnson the running back that played with Penix and Odunze at Washington was cut by Carolina. I wonder if he gets a look from Atlanta or the Bears.

He did not test well at the combine but had a nice season and played hurt in the National Championship game.

Here’s a note from Carolina:

“Maybe the most puzzling move is waiving running back Dillon Johnson after rushing for 83 yards and a touchdown on 18 carries in Saturday's game against the New York Jets. Johnson's touchdown put an end to a 15 quarter touchdown drought for the Panthers, dating back to the game against the Green Bay Packers on Christmas Eve.”

Jesus, panthers cant even score touchdowns in preseason

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Jesus, panthers cant even score touchdowns in preseason

That’s a good thing!

Been watching them this PS, matter fact i'm watching the replay with panthers vs Bills right now, 4th quarter Carolina 31 to bills 19, As for the Panthers goes.. their fans should keep their heads down, there's nothing to see.