JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can we cut @JordanSigler ????
fucking sucks scrolling thru pages and pages to find an old thread somewhere...go see for yourselves.. pointless threads started by him and it's distrubing.
Thanks for wasting my time with the tag. If you had any brainz you’d remember what was said in a thread and search for some of the key words.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Thanks for wasting my time with the tag. If you had any brainz you’d remember what was said in a thread and search for some of the key words.
OK LOOK dude... IDAGF about your time. You, for one, done wasted the fuck outta everyone else's time.

FYI, you got damn asinine, I pop open multiple threads into tabs while scrolling past your bullshit. Go take a scroll and see your own pettiness. Fuck you and you false disseminations.
Don't get me started.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OK LOOK dude... IDAGF about your time. You, for one, done wasted the fuck outta everyone else's time.

FYI, you got damn asinine, I pop open multiple threads into tabs while scrolling past your bullshit. Go take a scroll and see your own pettiness. Fuck you and you false disseminations.
Don't get me started.
That seems like a lot of work when you can use your braine to search for the thread you want.

Work harder, not smarter?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That seems like a lot of work when you can use your braine to search for the thread you want.

Work harder, not smarter?
you really can't read?
MUTLIPLE THREADS OPENED.
that means that I open threads that i want to read first and then i take my mouse and click on the next tab and just keep reading without giving a fuck about the title anymore as i go............................... is that fucking hard for you to understand?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
you really can't read?
MUTLIPLE THREADS OPENED.
that means that I open threads that i want to read first, and then i take my mouse and click on the next tab and just keep reading without giving a fuck about the title anymore as i go............................... is that fucking hard for you to understand?
Sounds like a lot of work to go through a process like that to read a sports forum.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sounds like a lot of work to go through a process like that to read a sports forum.
Sounds like you're one stupid motherfucker.

I don't want to hurt whatever feelings you got left after being fucking desecrated on CCS by nearly everyone, but the rope round your neck is probably thick anyways and please don't try me. I didn't block you for reason....yet.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Personal insults and attacks from the people who just want to talk about football!!!
look who's running around like the bitch that he is.. You're pitiful Sigler. Take that shit to Oprah.

pretty sure you started with the insult, doggie.

" If you had any brainz you’d remember"

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm a big/bigger D.Taylor fan after this interview. Seems like a great guy that loves rushing the QB. Williams to but really excited for Taylor.

Take a shot everything Taylor says he is excited.

Williams does not look like a DT. He is lean and muscular and looks more like a big DE. Hopefully that means he can bring the quickness inside.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
look who's running around like the bitch that he is.. You're pitiful Sigler. Take that shit to Oprah.

pretty sure you started with the insult, doggie.

" If you had any brainz you’d rememb

Williams does not look like a DT. He is lean and muscular and looks more like a big DE. Hopefully that means he can bring the quickness inside.
Yeah he mentioned that he was 285 in the interview. Kinda light for an anchor, but might work for a 3 technique.

On a related tangent, Billings is the anchor for that run defense. I am actually worried about what happens if Billings gets injured.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Williams does not look like a DT. He is lean and muscular and looks more like a big DE
. Hopefully that means he can bring the quickness inside.

Gervon doesn’t really to me either. Think that’s just what they look for

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I saw that too and thought it was strange that he never even bothered to report. People make a lot of stupid decisions until they've had to go a few years without a multi-million dollar annual salary and are trying to hold onto their houses.

I saw some interesting comments about Judon wearing out his welcome in NE before being traded as well. I will be very surprised if he remains a content high-performer in the ATL.