dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Were you shocked about the result yesterday?
Result? I'm guessing you're talking about the FSU game and if so then...........................i don't wanna talk about it.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Result? I'm guessing you're talking about the FSU game and if so then...........................i don't wanna talk about it.
They choked. Not even sure why they were ranked in the top 10 tbh.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They choked. Not even sure why they were ranked in the top 10 tbh.
Yeah i can't piece it together but it could have a little something to do with the fact that they went 13-0 in their regular season last year.

just sayin.....................

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Yeah i can't piece it together but it could have a little something to do with the fact that they went 13-0 in their regular season last year.

just sayin.....................

And then lost top end talent in the draft. Florida State isn't good.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
And then lost top end talent in the draft. Florida State isn't good.
And then we killed it in recruiting and the transfer portal. Doesn't seem like we did the best getting DJ Ulagalelei because he looked like crap in that game. Hopefully he's on a short leash and we go to Brock Glenn if he plays like that again.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
And then we killed it in recruiting and the transfer portal. Doesn't seem like we did the best getting DJ Ulagalelei because he looked like crap in that game. Hopefully he's on a short leash and we go to Brock Glenn if he plays like that again.
Yeah Brock Glenn definitely deserves a look. DJ looks like he did at Clemson and Oregon State. He isn't accurate at all.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah Brock Glenn definitely deserves a look. DJ looks like he did at Clemson and Oregon State. He isn't accurate at all.
Kids best thing he has going is his big arm and we barely tried to utilize it throughout the game.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
hope the jets cut leonard taylor iii and bears are able to claim him
From The Athletic:

“Could Leonard Taylor III stick on Jets 53-man roster?​

Leonard Taylor III got the most hype out of the Jets undrafted rookie class because at one point in his Miami career, he was viewed as an early-round prospect — and The Athletic’s Dane Brugler had him with a fourth-/fifth-round grade. In the early days of OTAs and minicamp, Taylor didn’t stand out, and defensive line coach Aaron Whitecotton said it likely took him some time to adjust to the Jets’ style of play on the defensive line.

Over the last couple of weeks, Taylor has really come on, capped by a dominant performance Saturday where, at one point in the second quarter, he was involved in a sack on three straight plays and added a tackle for loss in the second quarter, too.”

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/live-blogs/nfl-roster-cutdown-tracker-live-updates/Tv2kTgt5HYIi/NFL roster cutdown tracker and live updates: Deadline time, cuts, roster projections and preseason news