*OFFICIAL* Free Agent Tampering begins 12:00pm est today

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I'm sure they will, but I hope we aren't proclaiming that off 5 hours of FA
I’m just basing it on reality. I knew they would suck this year no matter who they hired and I’m not a fan of their hires or hiring practice. I liked the start to the season cleaning up the pace mess. There is nothing available that is going to make this offense worth me wasting my Sunday watching

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm sure they will, but I hope we aren't proclaiming that off 5 hours of FA

I'm actually looking forward to this year. Makes the games somewhat more fun when I have zero expectations outside of watching the young QB improve. Will give me some serious 2017 vibes where the bears were bad, you knew they were rebuilding, but you had fun somewhat with the team.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm actually looking forward to this year. Makes the games somewhat more fun when I have zero expectations outside of watching the young QB improve. Will give me some serious 2017 vibes where the bears were bad, you knew they were rebuilding, but you had fun somewhat with the team.
I will also add…. No Nagy

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
theres always James Daniels, right? Or moving Cody back
Daniels looking at $10+ mil to get signed to play G, you think he'll take less to play C or do you think it's worth us paying him $10+ mil to come play C after he didn't look so hot at C his first go around with us??

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You had expectations last year?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I like ogunjobi a lot as a fit and a player. I would have expected him to get more $8-10 mill/yr but what do I know. Also I'm assuming that Matt Millen grading which is meaningless
If I recall, Matt Millen grade comes from Walterfootball.com and it means beyond stupid grade, worse than an F grade.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Jags sign Evan Engram to 1 year $9 mil.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I am going to guess at this point Poles is going to wait for the 2nd and 3rd wave of free agency to hit.

I saw people online freaking out that the Rams center re-signed with his team, but when you look at the draft coming up, its deep on offensive talent including O-Line and WR. What it isn't deep on (considering where the Bears pick) is D-Line, quality 3-tech specifically.

The Bears got the 3 tech that makes the defense go in FA. I get the eagerness to see them build around Fields already, but I think the real heavy lifting will be in the draft.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I am going to guess at this point Poles is going to wait for the 2nd and 3rd wave of free agency to hit.

I saw people online freaking out that the Rams center re-signed with his team, but when you look at the draft coming up, its deep on offensive talent including O-Line and WR. What it isn't deep on (considering where the Bears pick) is D-Line, quality 3-tech specifically.

The Bears got the 3 tech that makes the defense go in FA. I get the eagerness to see them build around Fields already, but I think the real heavy lifting will be in the draft.
I believe I've read it's actually quite deep on DL as well