*OFFICIAL* Free Agent Tampering begins 12:00pm est today

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I am going to guess at this point Poles is going to wait for the 2nd and 3rd wave of free agency to hit.

I saw people online freaking out that the Rams center re-signed with his team, but when you look at the draft coming up, its deep on offensive talent including O-Line and WR. What it isn't deep on (considering where the Bears pick) is D-Line, quality 3-tech specifically.

The Bears got the 3 tech that makes the defense go in FA. I get the eagerness to see them build around Fields already, but I think the real heavy lifting will be in the draft.
We may be looking at Austin Blythe.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I believe I've read it's actually quite deep on DL as well

Deep at overall defensive line yes.

However my understanding is that a really good three technique is extremely hard to find, and the ones most suited for it will be gone in the first round...

Perspective

Liked Posts:
We could have had Donald instead of Fuller.....damn it Rams, you did not need a DT that year in the draft.....ughhhhhh....even Emery would have smelled like roses after that draft pick....

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This is ridiculous for a WR that never had 1000 yd season nor double digit TDs for a season. Trent Baalke is just a shitty GM. 15 million il per is overpaying, this is just sheer lunacy.
Shitty teams have to overpay for talent. Nothing new.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shitty teams have to overpay for talent. Nothing new.
There’s overpaying then there is whatever the fuck the Jags just did. Kirk is a solid WR, a nice piece in a good WR room.

They payed him as if he is elite.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
We could have had Donald instead of Fuller.....damn it Rams, you did not need a DT that year in the draft.....ughhhhhh....even Emery would have smelled like roses after that draft pick....
We could have had Joe Montana instead of Ricky Watts
We could have had Aaron Rodgers instead of Ced Benson
We could have has Pat Mahomes instead of Mitch Trubisky
This list could be a 100 pages long.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The current FA market for (overpriced) WRs looks like there’s about 3 names left.

OBJ
Landry
JuJu

The rest…

I think Poles doubles down on WR’s in the draft this year.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The current FA market for (overpriced) WRs looks like there’s about 3 names left.

OBJ
Landry
JuJu

The rest…

I think Poles doubles down on WR’s in the draft this year.
I think poles would have made a move already if he was signing a big name WR so you’re probably right

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think poles would have made a move already if he was signing a big name WR so you’re probably right
Pickens and Watson in the 2nd? Not out of the realm of possibility. Sign Watkins for cheap. Mooney, Pickens, Watson, Watkins

I could dream

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pickens and Watson in the 2nd? Not out of the realm of possibility. Sign Watkins for cheap. Mooney, Pickens, Watson, Watkins

I could dream
Watkins can’t stay healthy

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I could dream
I'm hearing a lot of people say that Watson might actually go in the first now. Some think he could go as high as the Packers in the 1st round

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One thing you guys should be patient about, it sounds like Armstead is waiting on Watson to see if he comes to NOS. So, that may take a few days, or even weeks. Armstead would be an impressive LT. So, if you want to do something, root/pray for Watson to go to CAR, or CLE, or anywhere that's not NOS.