++++ OFFICIAL IGT ++++ Bears @ Bills

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Anyone bitching about the game should take a look at what they don’t like about themselves, because the Bears are not the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
FFS, I wanted them to draft MT, am happy they did, and have never been against him. Doesn't mean that throwing a bomb up 25 with under 5 minutes left and throwing twice on 1st and 2nd and goal from the 2 wasn't meant to pad his stats.

Chill.

Oh, and if you don't want qualifiers, you can't mention Fox, Loggains, Tanner gentry, or Bellamy when explaining away his poor stats last year.

Seems stupid without context, doesn't it?

They didn't do that in the Tampa game because Tampa wasn't going and trying to score at all costs.....Buffalo called timeout late and then tried an onsides kick.....that is why the Bears did that.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
They didn't do that in the Tampa game because Tampa wasn't going and trying to score at all costs.....Buffalo called timeout late and then tried an onsides kick.....that is why the Bears did that.
That's why 1st and 2nd and goal at the 2 they passed twice?
You mean not running to run time off the clock if they didn't score was the strategic move against a team trying to make a late comeback? Do you not understand, that makes absolutely makes 0 sense? Hell, I wanted them to pass to get MT a TD pass, he deserved one, but it still was stats padding. Why is that so hard to admit?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You mean not running to run time off the clock if they didn't score was the strategic move against a team trying to make a late comeback? Do you not understand, that makes absolutely makes 0 sense? Hell, I wanted them to pass to get MT a TD pass, he deserved one, but it still was stats padding. Why is that so hard to admit?

Lol...no. I don't think Nagy was scared they were coming back. He was saying if you TRY....we are going to embarrass you even more...

Rise

Liked Posts:

It was stat padding but I think it was also to give Trubisky a good moment leaving that field to setup next week. This season is still about his development, and the Bears will only go as far as he can take them.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Sure you could call it stat padding.....If they handed off to Howard then they'd be stat padding Howard......no matter they did you could call it stat padding. Bottom line is they were aggressive late because Buffalo was.

Speed

Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sure you could call it stat padding.....If they handed off to Howard then they'd be stat padding Howard......no matter they did you could call it stat padding. Bottom line is they were aggressive late because Buffalo was.
Incorrect. Run plays burns clock or score points. Pass plays are meant to preserve clock or score points. Rise was dead on, it was a positive moment for MT, but largely unnecessary. That said, I agree with it, at least at the goal line. Not a big deal, at least I thought.

Hey, halfway through the season Bears are in 1st place. let's just all bask in the moment.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Look at page 14 at 2:45 pm today in this thread.

I called scoring two defensive touchdowns on the next two drives and they fucking did!

I envisioned it, weird and can’t explain it. I’m actually weirded the fuck out by this, spooky. I know it’s a fluke and not claiming to be special but to call scoring two defensive touchdowns on next two drives has got to be pretty rare shit!

Don’t get this shit often and have never happened to me for sports before! I wish I could see the lottery numbers, I’d share them!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Incorrect. Run plays burns clock or score points. Pass plays are meant to preserve clock or score points. Rise was dead on, it was a positive moment for MT, but largely unnecessary. That said, I agree with it, at least at the goal line. Not a big deal, at least I thought.

Hey, halfway through the season Bears are in 1st place. let's just all bask in the moment.

there are several reason you would throw or run...depends on defense....they were trying to score, and they decided to do via pass.....who cares.