++++ OFFICIAL IGT ++++ Bears @ Bills

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's EVERY team though. Vikings should've beat Packers twice in OT, but missed 2 FGs. Packers should've beat the Rams last week but a lone wolf ding dong runs the ball out of the end zone to spite his coach. Stupid shit happens to every team.

Are the Bears not still in first place, warts and all???

I dont care about every team...i care about this team. Also stupid shit isnt jumping offsides twice making 2nd and 5...2nd and 15....it isnt overthrowing wide open receivers, or doing nothing with great field position...against a team like the Bills..that shit should be tightened up...u cant do that against capable teams...hence the loses

Also yes and im happy they win...just can be better than we see

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who the fuck voted for the bills?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I dont care about every team...i care about this team. Also stupid shit isnt jumping offsides twice making 2nd and 5...2nd and 15....it isnt overthrowing wide open receivers, or doing nothing with great field position...against a team like the Bills..that shit should be tightened up...u cant do that against capable teams...hence the loses

Also yes and im happy they win...just can be better than we see

You'd make a fine General in battle. Keep focusing on negative shit. It takes a village. I'm not hating. Bears did a ton that pissed me off today, but we won and I am focusing on the W for a few hours

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I don't get the point of the argument? Play them when the game matters, pull them when it doesn't. The point of the players is to have them play healthy for the entirety of the season, not risk them when it doesn't matter. If they get injured, they then miss the whole season.

Honestly, we shouldn't even have been passing. We should have been running the clock, protecting ourselves for the whole season. Injure a key player and it could change the whole season. It makes no sense to risk a player. You will get burned sooner or later doing that.
Is that you john fox?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What was up with Leno jumping offsides 3 times?

I wonder what they were doing to fuck with him so much.

swz01

Liked Posts:
It's a good day if the usual trolls are complaining about not resting starters.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
It was a good win and fun game to watch.

It was actually a terrible game to watch. I wouldn't even call it a game. You have the hapless Bills stroll themselves out there like they are an NFL team and we have to waste a week watching that garbage product. I should have been doing more constructive things today...Bills should forfeit the rest of their season and do everyone a favor

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm literally amazing beyond words:

:bearbang:
I think the Bears will force at least 3 INTs and a fumble. Out of those 4 plays, I am expecting at least 1 score.
You also called for 2 MT TD's. He had 0 in competitive play time, adding one as Nagy forced a stats stuffing 2 yard toss late. So there is that.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What was up with Leno jumping offsides 3 times?

I wonder what they were doing to fuck with him so much.

Mitch had a hard as nails count against the NYJ. He must have not been in sync???? who knows? pissed me off though

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
We never blew out teams with John Fox...he wouldn't know what to do in that situation

They blew out Jeff Fisher's rams. Shockingly, Jeremy Langford and Shea McClellin made plays in that game.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'd make a fine General in battle. Keep focusing on negative shit. It takes a village. I'm not hating. Bears did a ton that pissed me off today, but we won and I am focusing on the W for a few hours

Ur right...while ur focusing on the win over the army carrying pitchforks and rocks....Ill be wondering why Jimmy didnt advance like he was suppose to fucking up the plan at hand lol. Sorry happy as hell we won...just unlike some I dont get all wet becaue we beat the Bills...those are games we are suppose to win.

Do that shit and win against the Packers, Patriots etc.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Jim Miller said on the post game live he thinks it was "gamesmanship" by the coaches for why Nagy kept throwing it. They must not have liked that onside call.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was actually a terrible game to watch. I wouldn't even call it a game. You have the hapless Bills stroll themselves out there like they are an NFL team and we have to waste a week watching that garbage product. I should have been doing more constructive things today...Bills should forfeit the rest of their season and do everyone a favor
Wow