++++ OFFICIAL IGT ++++ Bears @ Bills

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win the game. There's no running up the score in football. You play until the game ends or you pull your starters
Like they said. Maybe they took offense to the Bill's trying an onside. If you want to try to get back in it. We wont let you. I like it. If he had a never take your foot off mentality earlier this yr we might have another win

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nagy gets a starter hurt so his garbage QB can throw a meaningless TD.

We have two WRs inactive for this game. Who, exactly, do you want him to put out there? It's an NFL roster, not college.

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
Like they said. Maybe they took offense to the Bill's trying an onside. If you want to try to get back in it. We wont let you. I like it. If he had a never take your foot off mentality earlier this yr we might have another win

If they ran it up the middle 3 times for no gain, people would be livid.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Nothing will top Ditka's move against the Lions back in the day. Lions scored in final half minute, b but were still down three scores. They kicked an onside kick recovered by the Bears. Bears lined up as if they were kneeling, and threw a bomb for a TD.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bills were being assholes. I don't mind Nagy for still throwing the ball

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bees threw for less yards than that last week, easily beat the Vikings. Sometimes the D just plays better than the offense has too. Even without the 2 defensive TDs, the Bears win this game easy.

I dont care...I like to see them play well period. I dont like bs mistakes or missed opportunities...its why our record has losses...games they should have won, but lost, because of mistakes amd missed opportunities

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Yep, Nagy totally should have gone for it on that 4th and Short at Green Bay. The fact he hasn't packed it in ever since is why I love the guy. I have always wanted a coach that just crushes another, weaker team.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I dont care...I like to see them play well period. I dont like bs mistakes or missed opportunities...its why our record has losses...games they should have won, but lost, because of mistakes amd missed opportunities

That's EVERY team though. Vikings should've beat Packers twice in OT, but missed 2 FGs. Packers should've beat the Rams last week but a lone wolf ding dong runs the ball out of the end zone to spite his coach. Stupid shit happens to every team.

Are the Bears not still in first place, warts and all???

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep, Nagy totally should have gone for it on that 4th and Short at Green Bay. The fact he hasn't packed it in ever since is why I love the guy. I have always wanted a coach that just crushes another, weaker team.

Exactly. Anybody remember the Packers ever stepping off the gas pedal against the Bears? I'd love to repay that debt.....

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Is that in their contracts?

I don't get the point of the argument? Play them when the game matters, pull them when it doesn't. The point of the players is to have them play healthy for the entirety of the season, not risk them when it doesn't matter. If they get injured, they then miss the whole season.

Honestly, we shouldn't even have been passing. We should have been running the clock, protecting ourselves for the whole season. Injure a key player and it could change the whole season. It makes no sense to risk a player. You will get burned sooner or later doing that.