++++ OFFICIAL IGT ++++ Bears @ Bills

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liked Posts:
It was actually a terrible game to watch. I wouldn't even call it a game. You have the hapless Bills stroll themselves out there like they are an NFL team and we have to waste a week watching that garbage product. I should have been doing more constructive things today...Bills should forfeit the rest of their season and do everyone a favor

Racking leaves was an option today...or apple picking.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You also called for 2 MT TD's. He had 0 in competitive play time, adding one as Nagy forced a stats stuffing 2 yard toss late. So there is that.

He also said NWU would whoop up on ND. Whoops.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I dont care about every team...i care about this team. Also stupid shit isnt jumping offsides twice making 2nd and 5...2nd and 15....it isnt overthrowing wide open receivers, or doing nothing with great field position...against a team like the Bills..that shit should be tightened up...u cant do that against capable teams...hence the loses

Also yes and im happy they win...just can be better than we see

Bills D is still pretty damn good. If the team was gonna play sloppy, this was the game right? They put a 40 burger on the Bills. How can anyone bitch about that?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
What was up with Leno jumping offsides 3 times?

I wonder what they were doing to fuck with him so much.

It was actually loud in the stadium in the first half (which is hard to believe at this point), and all were in the first half, I believe. But somebody on the Bills had him jumpy.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Ur right...while ur focusing on the win over the army carrying pitchforks and rocks....Ill be wondering why Jimmy didnt advance like he was suppose to fucking up the plan at hand lol. Sorry happy as hell we won...just unlike some I dont get all wet becaue we beat the Bills...those are games we are suppose to win.

Do that shit and win against the Packers, Patriots etc.

Hey, these same Bills blew out the Vikings, the media darling, AT Minny! Most here felt it would be a game the Bears would barely in. That's a few blowouts this year now. Remember when the Bears were a team that people blew out on a weekly basis? Fun to be on the other side for a change.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Doesn't matter, #calledit

:bearbang:
Except who cuts off and edits their own quoted #calledit to make it look better.

tenor.gif

swz01

Liked Posts:
Ur right...while ur focusing on the win over the army carrying pitchforks and rocks....Ill be wondering why Jimmy didnt advance like he was suppose to fucking up the plan at hand lol. Sorry happy as hell we won...just unlike some I dont get all wet becaue we beat the Bills...those are games we are suppose to win.

Do that shit and win against the Packers, Patriots etc.

You're acting like we are getting trounced by better teams. There still hasn't been a game this year that I feel was a loss from start to finish. There's been less than a handful of plays separating this team from 5-3 and 8-0. All of our losses could've just as easily been wins. Hopefully 2nd half execution is better in close games. Nagy having 8 games under his belt should help.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You also called for 2 MT TD's. He had 0 in competitive play time, adding one as Nagy forced a stats stuffing 2 yard toss late. So there is that.

Again, Trubisky's stats always need to have something arbitrarily deducted before comparing them to stats of other QBs around the league, who never have anything deducted for the same reasons. Because idiot Bears fans just need to be negative in every possible way no matter what.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Hey, these same Bills blew out the Vikings, the media darling, AT Minny! Most here felt it would be a game the Bears would barely in. That's a few blowouts this year now. Remember when the Bears were a team that people blew out on a weekly basis? Fun to be on the other side for a change.

We played on the road against a good D without two WRs and a starting OL. Our offense scored 28, even with one lineman false starting several times. Our best defensive player sat out, and our D dominated and scored twice.

We were worried whether we would be flat or would overlook this team, and we won by 32 on the road. And, yes, we played imperfect today. There is no question we did not play at 100% efficiency. But we won easily.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great give him the TD. It was a mediocre to bad performance regardless. Good thing it was against the Bills and lets hope he plays better next week.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bills D is still pretty damn good. If the team was gonna play sloppy, this was the game right? They put a 40 burger on the Bills. How can anyone bitch about that?

Nobody is bitching about putting up 40 points. Stop making things up.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nobody is bitching about putting up 40 points. Stop making things up.

They are not bitching THAT we put up 40.

They are bitching about almost everything WHILE we put up 40.

Why do you people watch sports?

You're like my sister who has an aneurysm watching the Cubs while up 9-1 because "they should be up 10-1".

32 point win on the road with 3 starters out.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You must have at least one correct #calledit to challenge a #calleditgawd

#youlose
Does it only count if you point out your #calledit. If so, than I must acquiesce to your greatness of #lookatmesortacalledits.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Again, Trubisky's stats always need to have something arbitrarily deducted before comparing them to stats of other QBs around the league, who never have anything deducted for the same reasons. Because idiot Bears fans just need to be negative in every possible way no matter what.
FFS, I wanted them to draft MT, am happy they did, and have never been against him. Doesn't mean that throwing a bomb up 25 with under 5 minutes left and throwing twice on 1st and 2nd and goal from the 2 wasn't meant to pad his stats.

Chill.

Oh, and if you don't want qualifiers, you can't mention Fox, Loggains, Tanner gentry, or Bellamy when explaining away his poor stats last year.

Seems stupid without context, doesn't it?