Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm glad they let Mitch throw there. I wanted him to get a td throw!

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Except unlike u..I dont expect my defense to outscore teams every week and the QB i support throwing for 133 yards....so again...hush

Bees threw for less yards than that last week, easily beat the Vikings. Sometimes the D just plays better than the offense has too. Even without the 2 defensive TDs, the Bears win this game easy.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bees threw for less yards than that last week, easily beat the Vikings. Sometimes the D just plays better than the offense has too. Even without the 2 defensive TDs, the Bears win this game easy.

The Bills spent so much time on the field. Even that penalty influenced touchdown took forever.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
These players are paid to play, not sit on the bench. Injuries happen. Some of you guys need to run out to Target and buy some balls. :)

Reactions: Myk

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also when your d is scoring your offense isnt on the field as much

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
I noticed they don't show replays of these penalties.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Once again, it's their job. Pats never bench starters....works out like gangbusters for them no?

Really. They're football players. They're playing football. A guy could blow out a knee falling down the stairs.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Except unlike u..I dont expect my defense to outscore teams every week and the QB i support throwing for 133 yards....so again...hush

If you literally can't be happy for one second of an NFL game in which your team had wrapped it up by halftime, what do you watch for? What is the point? You obviously get only anger from watching, regardless of what happens. Go to the park for fuck's sake.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
These players are paid to play, not sit on the bench. Injuries happen. Some of you guys need to run out to Target and buy some balls. :)

They get paid to play in meaningful games during when the game is not out of hand