***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Falcons (#MITCHISBACK Part Two: The Mitchening)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to see other qbs besides our overthrowing lmao

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Oh man when you can talk shit about a player who warrants none of it, you can throw out any and every immaturity and stupidity but once I throw it at you, you come out with the I'm the bigger man narrative. Love this forum.
Yeah, I never said anything insulting or personal towards a player or someone here. You have. That’s immature.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Lol he played 3 good quarters in 8. What corner did he turn around? He sucks, and if you can't see that by now you're living in a fantasy world.
Lol you're stupid as fuck our wrs don't get open and drop balls like crazy let's not get started on how allen robinson was the sole reason trubisky has 2 int on his stat line this year.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A flag against the Falcons. THERE IS A GOD!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Why didn’t the Bears take the 10 second runoff and end the half after that holding call?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
O penalty has a run off of time doesnt it?!? These officials are fucking terrible.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol you're stupid as fuck our wrs don't get open and drop balls like crazy let's not get started on how allen robinson was the sole reason trubisky has 2 int on his stat line this year.

You're so mad over this, it's hilarious. Are you an adult? The QB stinks, he's a massive bust, accept it and grow up.