***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Falcons (#MITCHISBACK Part Two: The Mitchening)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Don't like the playcalling on that last Bears possession. How many times has Nagy mismanaged the clock? Atlanta should not get the ball back before the half.

I didn’t mind the calls. He found a mismatch and would’ve been TD if Mitch learned to put air under his deep throws.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The bears should be easily winning by 4 at minimum! They are making so many mistakes all over the place.

how do the bears have so much talent on d and get this kind of play? Mack can’t do everything!

trubisky can’t even scare a long throw and that reason alone is why foles needs to comein at some point unless trubisky can start hitting those but I don’t it!

pace made a huge mistake signing Trevathan
Trevathan hasn’t been as bad this game. He was obviously held away from the hole on that TD run, but that doesn’t boost ratings.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I think part of the problem is people say "Trubisky sucks" and they legitimately think that if we just replace him, we're about to blow up the league and win the Super Bowl.

Trubisky sucks. Nagy sucks. Pace sucks. Our WRs suck. Our defense sucks. Leno sucks. Whoever plays kicker for us sucks. Who did I miss? There is a lot of suck to go around.

when your opponent disses the QB in week 1, well you know. Total disrespect and mitch has no answer cause he's a BUST

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I think part of the problem is people say "Trubisky sucks" and they legitimately think that if we just replace him, we're about to blow up the league and win the Super Bowl.

Trubisky sucks. Nagy sucks. Pace sucks. Our WRs suck. Our defense sucks. Leno sucks. Whoever plays kicker for us sucks. Who did I miss? There is a lot of suck to go around.

I doubt that, I think most people acknowledge the other problems as well as the big one at QB. I think the bigger issue is that its likely we dont have a better QB on the roster, no one thinks putting Foles in makes this a SB team - that's a strawman argument that no one but you are making.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Between Miller's own drops and Trubisky overthrows, how many touchdowns has Anthony Miller missed out on the last 3 years? I feel like he's involved with at least 1 "should have been touchdown" every game.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Has anybody looked up the rule on the RTP call? I know they‘re going to call it every time now, but he had already fumbled. Does that change anything?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
There’s talent on this team on offense and defense.

everyone is screaming but the bears should easily be winning while making every mistake possible:

stupid penalty on Edwards, Jackson getting burned and missing easy pick. Mack made one mistake giving them a another shot on third and boom td.

trubisky has missed on three bombs with one being a guaranteed td.

nagy calls a pass on 3rd and 2 with 1 minute remaking? Run and if you don’t get it they have to waste a timeout!

I still think foles would be winning the past three games quite easily.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Between Miller's own drops and Trubisky overthrows, how many touchdowns has Anthony Miller missed out on the last 3 years? I feel like he's involved with at least 1 "should have been touchdown" every game.

That dude can't wait until his rookie deal is over, you KNOW he is leaving town.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Dang bro. That's pretty glass half empty. I don't think it's that bad. Someone needs to scream "LISTEN UP BEARS FANS" in your face.

#IMissPretzels

greg23

Liked Posts:

Is this guy even a top 50 wr in the leauge?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

That's the Bear's franchise. Draft or trade for a QB, that's all you need. Turn your focus to defense. Don't pay our WR, anyone can play that position.

What gets me is fans saw the NFL rules changing and wanted an offense. Then as soon as we get a QB they're back to wanting D.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ryan deepball sucked too

Ya but the difference is, when he throws a deep ball you’re thinking oh shit, I hope no one catches that

whereas with Mitch you’re thinking, oh shit I hope no one intercepts that because it’s definitely not going to be accurate.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
This 1st Falcons possession is important. Bears gonna need 21-24 2nd half pts to pull this off.

With 4/5 possession in the 2nd, they can’t afford to be down 13 before touching the ball.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Has anybody looked up the rule on the RTP call? I know they‘re going to call it every time now, but he had already fumbled. Does that change anything?

I think this is a great point but it doesn’t matter. How can you have a change of possession and then a penalty and they still get the ball back?

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Yes they still call it. I know it's the call we would want but Edwards had already started his tackle and was going mid torso but Mack hot Ryan early so it was a head shot. That's impossible for the DL to stop from happening.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not blow it open. But it can’t be worse. Or even this bad. I agree Nagy is the worst of them. But an average QB can make it look decent. Like in 2018.

The fact that Nagy hasn't gone to Foles is another thing that doesn't bode well for him. Lol.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

You forgot ta mention the defense is overpaid

Spankypants

Liked Posts:

RTP? We had 7 penalties in half a game. The only one we weren't charged with ATM.