***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Falcons (#MITCHISBACK Part Two: The Mitchening)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I mean you're going to misfire on throws like that sometimes, but it can't be every fucking time. We know which one it is with Mitch

pablovi

Liked Posts:
So you didn't just say he sucks ? I think that's pretty personal.
That’s not personal! I’m saying they’re not very good at their job. How is that personal? They play for us fans and are subject to scrutiny. I’m not saying anything about their person, just their public job.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's like Nagy just rolls a 20 sided die to call plays. 3&2 looking to get in FG range or at least keep momentum going into halftime. Damn, rolled a 17. Looks like we are going with the low percentage give it back to ATL play.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I mean you're going to misfire on throws like that sometimes, but it can't be every fucking time. We know which one it is with Mitch
Every fucking game. Wide freaking open for a TD. 10 points is unacceptable in a half against that defense.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think part of the problem is people say "Trubisky sucks" and they legitimately think that if we just replace him, we're about to blow up the league and win the Super Bowl.

Trubisky sucks. Nagy sucks. Pace sucks. Our WRs suck. Our defense sucks. Leno sucks. Whoever plays kicker for us sucks. Who did I miss? There is a lot of suck to go around.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
The bears should be easily winning by 4 at minimum! They are making so many mistakes all over the place.

how do the bears have so much talent on d and get this kind of play? Mack can’t do everything!

trubisky can’t even scare a long throw and that reason alone is why foles needs to comein at some point unless trubisky can start hitting those but I don’t it!

pace made a huge mistake signing Trevathan

pablovi

Liked Posts:
If they lose today, the Bears won’t win more than 4 games this season.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
It's like Nagy just rolls a 20 sided die to call plays. 3&2 looking to get in FG range or at least keep momentum going into halftime. Damn, rolled a 17. Looks like we are going with the low percentage give it back to ATL play.

Nagy continues to gamble on Mitch and Mitch fails him nearly every single time

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't like the playcalling on that last Bears possession. How many times has Nagy mismanaged the clock? Atlanta should not get the ball back before the half.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I think part of the problem is people say "Trubisky sucks" and they legitimately think that if we just replace him, we're about to blow up the league and win the Super Bowl.

Trubisky sucks. Nagy sucks. Pace sucks. Our WRs suck. Our defense sucks. Leno sucks. Whoever plays kicker for us sucks. Who did I miss? There is a lot of suck to go around.
Not blow it open. But it can’t be worse. Or even this bad. I agree Nagy is the worst of them. But an average QB can make it look decent. Like in 2018.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Every fucking game. Wide freaking open for a TD. 10 points is unacceptable in a half against that defense.
It's a lack of execution. Cairo santos miss, Mitch miss, got 10 instead of 20, just like that.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
C'mon guys ....give Mitch some time.....he's still learning.