***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Falcons (#MITCHISBACK Part Two: The Mitchening)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
That's the Bear's franchise. Draft or trade for a QB, that's all you need. Turn your focus to defense. Don't pay our WR, anyone can play that position.

What gets me is fans saw the NFL rules changing and wanted an offense. Then as soon as we get a QB they're back to wanting D.

I dont want to go backwards the defense is "okay" I just want another qb and for us to take the offense seriously. What we are doing right now is not taking it seriously but falling right back into old bear habits of trying to win in spite of qb play not because of it

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Last year, I thought it was a combination of poor play calling and bad quarterbacking, but now I think it's pretty clear that the overwhelming majority of the Bears issues is on the quarterback. Nagy's called a pretty solid game on offense this year, the way he's implemented the run, as well as getting Trubisky outside the pocket more, but the quarterback is still not getting the job done.

This is the 3rd game in a row the Bears have played a team decimated by injuries, and yet they continue to not be able to score points. It's time to see what Nick Foles can do. I worry about how the offensive line will hold up for him, but I have no doubt that he'd be able to connect on more downfield throws than Mitch would, and I think that would make a huge difference, in terms of putting points on the board.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn’t mind the calls. He found a mismatch and would’ve been TD if Mitch learned to put air under his deep throws.
Nagy's playcalls were working on the TD drive so of course he goes away from that for low percentage shots that don't play into his QBs strengths. He also ignores that the Falcon will get the ball after the half. As much as Mitch makes me throw my hands up in frustration, Nagy absolutely does the same damn thing.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This 1st Falcons possession is important. Bears gonna need 21-24 2nd half pts to pull this off.

With 4/5 possession in the 2nd, they can’t afford to be down 13 before touching the ball.
Bears should be able to get ore pressure with Gage out of the game. Leaves one WR weapon for Matt to throw the ball. Bears defense needs to force a turnover to win today.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I think this is a great point but it doesn’t matter. How can you have a change of possession and then a penalty and they still get the ball back?

it was so bang bang it will never get mentioned. I’m pretty sure they screwed that up though. It’s like when a qb rubles or throws a pick and someone throws a shot at them. It doesn’t then negate the turnover. It’s a penalty, but should still be the defenses ball.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
You forgot ta mention the defense is overpaid

A lot of money on that side of the ball but they are playing one of the best offenses in football and they got completely screwed on the roughing call. Falcons wouldn’t have scored on that drive.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has anybody looked up the rule on the RTP call? I know they‘re going to call it every time now, but he had already fumbled. Does that change anything?
That was my thought. It's like calling roughing the kicker after the ball was already blocked.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I doubt that, I think most people acknowledge the other problems as well as the big one at QB. I think the bigger issue is that its likely we dont have a better QB on the roster, no one thinks putting Foles in makes this a SB team - that's a strawman argument that no one but you are making.

Yeah, that's not true. And trust me, this isn't white knighting for Trubisky. I just think Nagy is the bigger problem.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
The fact that Nagy hasn't gone to Foles is another thing that doesn't bode well for him. Lol.
The fact he’s content with Trubisky should tell you all about Nagy.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Nichols getting blown offthe line on the inside runs.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Terrible call