***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Jaguars (Ancient Order of the Ginger Giraffe Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Those 3 are going to be great for us going forward.

Been saying, developing those 3 on offense and mustipher/bars/whitehair/ifedi is the most important thing of this recent surge of good offensive play.
Pace crushed it in the 2020 draft. I'm also pretty sure Vildor has a future in this league too.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's like Nagy called the 1st half, and Lazor is calling the 2nd half, and someone lit a fire under Pagano's ass.

Nah, its all been lazor. Nagy wouldn't have changed a thing if it was just him calling plays.

Lazor realized that the heavy play action wasnt working early so mixed it up.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch throwing the long ball is just a fucking joke at this point

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please call out the poster. When you say "certain posters" it makes you sound like a bitch. man up and talk about the person directly. Don't be such a passive aggressive pussy. thanks
I’ll do it for him. He does not have a second gear, I never said he sucked or is a bad back. Pointing out that he’s not elite. I guess they were using him wrong because he had been everything an elite back should be these past 4 weeks. Although, he still doesn’t have break away speed.