***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Jaguars (Ancient Order of the Ginger Giraffe Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Its honestly the only way I see us getting in.

Obv its a division game so anything can happen, but I expect the packers to have a mission to send us home packing.
ahh the dinner for shmucks scenario when you bring the dumbest to dinner as a contest. We have no business in the playoffs and to see us get slaughtered, poor draft pick and retention of shitty personnel is not a winning philosophy ?.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Oddly enough its arm strength that seems to develop in the NFL. This is against conventional wisdom.

Yup, well, most guys aren't really to their physical prime yet when they enter the league.

Accuracy is difficult to improve on. Pocket presence, reading the field, etc is much easier.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Well there's no being dissatisfied with this win. They fucked them hard, and assuming the starters are all going to get pulled they look like they stayed healthy in the process.

msadows

Liked Posts:
ahh the dinner for shmucks scenario when you bring the dumbest to dinner as a contest. We have no business in the playoffs and to see us get slaughtered, poor draft pick and retention of shitty personnel is not a winning philosophy ?.

Ahh, the I hope our team sucks so we can get a higher draft pick and draft another bust philosophy.

We're winning in large part due to the fact our rookies and young guys are performing well....you know, the DRAFT PICKS you previously took?