***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo: Justin WHO? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dalton short-armed a couple of passes there at the end; almost makes you wonder if got injured.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm amazed any old vet QB would come here with a demand they start. They can't be thinking they are going to shine on the Bears and get a job somewhere else because they were here.

If I was a vet coming to Chicago I'd want the money for sitting on the sidelines.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Monty was very refreshing to see and the offensive line dominating the line on run plays

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Bears fans are so delusional. We moved the ball against a SB contender with a No 1 D. We were not winning this game.

If Dalton cant get by the Bengals then we can start talking about Fields starting.
Moved the ball but scored 14 points. Bend but don’t break defense.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Collins worth dead on about Montgomery and fields. Lazors offense from last year with fields in there and an improved Montgomery would be our best option by far. And Fields can actually complete a pass beyond 15 yards unlike Mitch.
Collins was dead on about a few things.

Fields did hold on to the ball too long in the preseason. I don't know that he could have executed a quick release game like Dalton did, but now he will at least have that on tape to study, and Fields is really good at studying film apparently.

But what you referenced got me thinking that the Bears might be in good shape to clean house next year and get a new head coach...

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Bears fans are so delusional. We moved the ball against a SB contender with a No 1 D. We were not winning this game.

If Dalton cant get by the Bengals then we can start talking about Fields starting.
The Rams defense was nothing special tonight until Peters and Borom went out. They are not the #1 defense this year. The Bears offense is just trash. Who cares if you can move the ball if you can’t put up points.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
They scored 10 against the Rams last year.
Hence why I said most of the time. ;)

I love how you guys think putting 14 up is a big fucking improvement though. They still lost by 20 fucking points. Dalton sucks, this is how he plays. Why are so many of your so scared to try something new? Maybe, jusy maybe it could yeild a different result.

With this shitty D, they ain't winning anything with 14 points.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears were not getting a pass rush and Desai's answer was to keep rushing 4.

When the Rams started running his answer was to have one linebacker near the line of scrimmage.

And don't get me started on Nagy...if you think that was some decent offensive game gameplan you're foolish.

Lol, the dude had S blowing basic coverages and you want him to blitz and leave them more exposed?

Yeah call bullshit on this. Only one I saw was the 3rd and 9.

Again we crossed the 50, 7 out of 8 drives. Team didnt execute when it mattered. Dalton had Kmet open in the End Zone for a D and threw a pick instead. On one of the 4th downs, Kmet was wide open and Dalton threw behind ARob. The plays were there for them to make.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alex Brown calling out Eddie Jackson

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, the dude had S blowing basic coverages and you want him to blitz and leave them more exposed?

Again we crossed the 50, 7 out of 8 drives. Team didnt execute when it mattered. Dalton had Kmet open in the End Zone for a D and threw a pick instead. On one of the 4th downs, Kmet was wide open and Dalton threw behind ARob. The plays were there for them to make.
You have to get some pressure on the QB occasional to change the offensive play calling...yes he needed to blitz a few more times.....Stafford had all day....and giving Stafford time certainly wasn't working for the Bears.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Highlights: Montgomery ran with some serious power and made some things happen even with less than ideal blocking at times. Dalton got the ball out quick and played the game plan that had a chance against a good defense. I wasn't completely disappointed in the game plan on offense but the situational play calling was still crap. I also liked the aggressiveness of going for it on 4th downs (the play calls chosen were the negatives of this).

Lowlights: the entire defense, particularly the secondary and defensive line. Congrats universe on making me miss the old "bend don't break" defense. The 4th down calls was pathetic... that can't be what you dial up when you summon the courage to make that call. The stalled drives without points was such a typical Nagy move. At least they weren't 3 and outs this game, but stalling drives with nothing to show for it is so frustrating.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You have to get some pressure on the QB occasional to change the offensive play calling...yes he needed to blitz a few more times.....Stafford had all day....and giving Stafford time certainly wasn't working for the Bears.

He did blitz some. It didnt work. At end of the day none of his high paid D players did anything.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

I agree except Daltons nota playmaker so the likelihood of those plays being made is very small

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
It would be easier to execute the plays that were there to be made if the best QB was actually in the game instead of sitting on the bench.