***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Part Deux: Mon Dieu!)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
rams-vs-bears.jpg

Chicago Bears (5-1) at Los Angeles Rams (4-2)
Monday, Oct. 26th @ 7:15pm (CST)
SoFi Stadium
ESPN
ABC 7 Chicago
WBBM 780
Chicago Bears lead series 54-37-3
index.php

View attachment 7846View attachment 7847
View attachment 7820

ALLEN ROBINSON vs. JALEN RAMSEY

The Rams love to lineup Ramsey not only on the outside but in the slot as well when needed but we should see this matchup at least a few times a game on Monday night. Ramsey is one of the top defensive backs in the league and he's going up against Chicago's No. 1 receiver in Robinson. This should be a battle all game long and one we will have our eye on.

DARELL HENDERSON vs BEARS LB's

After a shaky first season with the Rams, Henderson appears to have figured it out in year two and is a legit weapon in their offense. The former Memphis standout has rushed for 348 yards and 3 touchdowns while catching 7 passes for 96 yards and a touchdown. He will be a tough matchup for the Bears, especially if the Rams can get him in a matchup with Danny Trevathan.

AARON DONALD vs. BEARS OL

This is a scary matchup for an offensive line that is really struggling. Donald is one of the best players in the league and is ready to create some havoc in the Bears backfield getting after Nick Foles. For a unit that is struggling and starting Rashaad Coward at left guard, good luck....

Through the first six games of the season, the Bears have played the third-toughest schedule in terms of win percentage at .458. They trail only Tampa Bay (.529) and New Orleans (.462).

2020-ts-png.7068

Stats for the Chicago Bears and LA Rams as they enter Week 7
Bears​
Rams​
Total First Downs​
124​
133​
1st Downs (Rush-Pass-By Penalty)​
31-80-13​
56-72-5​
3rd Down Conversions​
29/80​
37/79​
4th Down Conversions​
3/5​
3/6​
Total Offensive Yds​
1877​
2329​
Offense (Plays-Avg Yds)​
389- 3.9​
385 - 6.0​
Total Rushing Yds​
540​
811​
Rushing (Plays-Avg Yards)​
140 - 3.9​
188 - 4.3​
Total Passing Yds​
1337​
1518​
Passing (Comp-Att-Int-Avg)​
146 - 238 - 7 - 6.0​
128 - 190 - 4 - 8.3​
Sacks​
15​
20​
Field Goals​
10/12​
7/9​
Touchdowns​
14​
19​
(Rush-Pass-Ret-Def)​
2 - 12 - 0 - 0​
9 - 10 - 0 - 0​
Time of possession​
30:33​
29:25​
Turnover Ratio​
+1​
-​

PASSING
"Well Endowed Nicholas"

i

ATT
COMP​
YDS​
CP%​
YPA​
TD​
INT​
LONG​
SACK​
RATE​
152​
95​
878​
62.5​
5.8​
6​
4​
37​
4​
80.4​

RECEIVING
Allen Robinson

i

RECEPTIONS​
YARDS​
YDS PER REC​
LONG​
TD​
40​
474​
11.9​
37​
2​

RUSHING
David Montgomery

i

ATTEMPTS​
YARDS​
YDS PER ATT​
LONG​
TD​
82​
305​
3.7​
23​
1​

index.php

TACKLES
Roquan Smith
i

COMBINED​
SOLO​
ASST​
TFL​
QB HITS​
52​
37​
15​
7​
0​

INTERCEPTIONS
Tashaun Gipson Sr.

i

INTS​
YARDS​
TDS​
LONG​
PASS DEFLECT​
2​
10​
0​
9​
3​

SACKS
Khalil Mack

i

PLAYER
SACKS
Khalil Mack​
4.5​
Akiem Hicks​
3.5​
James Vaughters​
1.5​
Barkevious Mingo​
1.5​
Mario Edwards​
1​
Bilal Nichols​
1​
Brent Urban​
1​
Robert Quinn​
1​
TOTAL TEAM SACKS

power-rankings-head-png.7070

OUTLET​
RANK​
LINK​
PFT​
7​
NFL​
11​
USA Today​
12​
ESPN​
11​
CBS​
6​

win-heading-png.6765

The Bears are in primetime and it's time for another Donators Only giveaway! This week I'll be giving away an autographed Bears jersey from our friends over at Ultimate Autographs, complete with certification.

This is open to DONATORS ONLY. If you're not a donator, go here to donate and become eligible!

OFFICIAL CONTEST LINK

View attachment 7788
gameday-food-heading-png.7072

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Nagy is 1-1 vs. McVay

2019: Rams 17 -7 over the Bears
2018: Bears 15 -6 over the Rams

O/U at 45? I take under that and take Rams -6.

A. Donald looks primed to feature in a long write-up by excuse-makers for the OL about how "otherworldy" he is while the OL helps out with godawful technique and fundamentals.

Foles will pull a couple good drives with good pre-snap reading and super quick releases helping the turnstiles look serviceable - convincing PFF to rate them average.

But the FG and TD Foles will get is not sustainable over other drives cut short and ending in punts.

Field position battle gives way to a tired Bears defense making a few less plays than the Rams D.

17-10 Rams victory and the first NFC loss for Chi this year. The first game the Rams D looks good in both first AND second half.

Please Nagy, make this post wrong! Exploit the weaknesses in the Rams D, please do it. You have to do this against playoff-caliber teams.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I love that stat of the week.

Also, +7 is awwwful tempting. I think this one is 50/50, but if we lose I don't think it's by more than 7. The D has been extremely stingy in the red zone.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Also, +7 is awwwful tempting. I think this one is 50/50, but if we lose I don't think it's by more than 7. The D has been extremely stingy in the red zone.

What's "that stat of the week"?

I was scrolling up and down the OP but have no idea what you are referring to here?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What's "that stat of the week"?

I was scrolling up and down the OP but have no idea what you are referring to here?
Through the first six games of the season, the Bears have played the third-toughest schedule in terms of win percentage at .458. They trail only Tampa Bay (.529) and New Orleans (.462).

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Got ya. I do not fear other teams' win percentages rather I fear their defensive rankings. I fear in terms of defensive rankings we have faced our easiest stretch already in the first 3 weeks, we only have DET and MIN twice as "look better" games for our offense from here on.

Well, HOU and JAX may be softer for our offense as well.

I hate crossing fingers that the OL can just be ok *enough* week in and week out like this.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

yeah, I’m seeing +7.5 now places. It started at +5.5, so a lot of action on LA. I’m taking bears money line I think at this point. Play the big spread to your advantage and have the bears playing for you...like they will go for a TD instead of FG when you want them to etc

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
yeah, I’m seeing +7.5 now places. It started at +5.5, so a lot of action on LA. I’m taking bears money line I think at this point. Play the big spread to your advantage and have the bears playing for you...like they will go for a TD instead of FG when you want them to etc

I'm not a gambler but aren't you going against normal logic there? Vegas offers Rams laying 5.5 and they get so many taking Rams that they are adjusting to not lose house money by giving more points to the Bears.

So doesn't that line tell you Vegas likes LA a lot? Enough to throw 2 more points over a few days the Bears' way to get more people laying money on CHI and more money in their pot when LA wins?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears can pull out a win on the road in LA, that would be great... But it will be an uphill battle for them. I picked the rams to win, but I will gladly eat crow.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
All things considered, the Rams should win this game. But this is the NFL and that means any given game can be won by either team. I don’t see much of a path to a Bears victory but I can hope.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm not a gambler but aren't you going against normal logic there? Vegas offers Rams laying 5.5 and they get so many taking Rams that they are adjusting to not lose house money by giving more points to the Bears.

So doesn't that line tell you Vegas likes LA a lot? Enough to throw 2 more points over a few days the Bears' way to get more people laying money on CHI and more money in their pot when LA wins?

no...that’s not how it works. Vegas doesn’t like or dislike anyone. It tells you that people like the rams more than the bears. That’s what moves lines...the betting action

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
no...that’s not how it works. Vegas doesn’t like or dislike anyone. It tells you that people like the rams more than the bears. That’s what moves lines...the betting action

I am not saying Vegas likes the Rams. I am saying Vegas wants to make money. And if they increase the spread that means they are moving action towards one team and means they think they can make more money by moving the spread like that. If they thought LAR would cover 5.5 and a whole bunch of people bet that then they would be incentivized to increase the spread to encourage more action on the Bears and then increase the pot that had previously been dry on the Bears' side where they believe LA wins and covers within 7.

House never loses consistently, so your logic seems backwards to me still.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I am not saying Vegas likes the Rams. I am saying Vegas wants to make money. And if they increase the spread that means they are moving action towards one team and means they think they can make more money by moving the spread like that. If they thought LAR would cover 5.5 and a whole bunch of people bet that then they would be incentivized to increase the spread to encourage more action on the Bears and then increase the pot that had previously been dry on the Bears' side where they believe LA wins and covers within 7.

House never loses consistently, so your logic seems backwards to me still.

what is it that confuses you? I said to take the bears money line. It pays out much better odds if you feel the bears have a punchers shot or better of winning the game out right. I mentioned how the bears will try for TD’s and FGs(playing on your side) when you want/need them to as opposed to them kicking a fg when you need a TD for example.

of course the house loses from time to time. Not sure wtf you’re talking about there. There’s tons of times they lose money on a side of one individual game. In the long run, yes...the house makes money...just not off of me.