***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Part Deux: Mon Dieu!)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I cannot stress this enough, Portal Home - J&B ENTERPRISE it's run on openstack, IPTV. You'll need either FireTV or a firestick. The Roku app is very flaky, wouldn't recommend. For $24 / mo you get access to almost 9,000 channels, Sunday ticket, League Pass, NBA, NHL, sports/shows/channels from all over the world, movie channels and PPV events, etc.

I do not work for them, have used them for a few months referred by a friend. The 25 bucks a month is your subscription plus 5 more 'licenses'. I would not use very many though, it seems like quality degrades the more viewers you add (after all it's running on a server).

If you're fairly technical it only takes a few minutes to get up and running after submitting your server order.

** Mods sorry if this is considered spam, if it is please delete

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Was this ever in doubt? This guy has played through injury his entire career, ain’t no Kelvin White

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Watching this Goff interview, id like to see Mack remove his head from the rest of his body and drink his blood.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many sacks tonight for The Invisible Man?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Floyd is gonna have so many pressures and non stat box type stuff tonight! Plus he doesn’t suck in coverage for an OLB

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So will we have to hear about the offense trying to find its identity again?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The ESPN app is giving the Bears only 29.9% chance of winning before the 1st snap.....not sure where that comes from..

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Donald sacks foles and he gets hurt Mitch comes in throws 4 Tds and becomes the next Tom brady hahahahah

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Goff doesn't do well against our Defense. Im expecting multiple sacks and turnovers!! Foles is able to capitalize just enough on his opportunities and gets 2+ TDs..

Bears win 24 -20