***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Part Deux: Mon Dieu!)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Glad to see it at -6 That's easy money. we are going to lose by two scores.
Rams 21
Bears 9

This begins our bad stretch when we lose 3 of 4. you'll all be panicking but I'll still be holding to my 9-7 3rd wild card prediction

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
3 TD’s and a safety. Bears D is going to control Goff.
I was going with a defensive score, One on offense and 3 fgs .. but I’ll take that too lol

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Irvine is getting evacuated for fires. 42 miles south of the Rams stadium, wonder if this game gets postponed

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
what is it that confuses you? I said to take the bears money line. It pays out much better odds if you feel the bears have a punchers shot or better of winning the game out right. I mentioned how the bears will try for TD’s and FGs(playing on your side) when you want/need them to as opposed to them kicking a fg when you need a TD for example.

of course the house loses from time to time. Not sure wtf you’re talking about there. There’s tons of times they lose money on a side of one individual game. In the long run, yes...the house makes money...just not off of me.

Ah I got this now. I see how and why you are applying backwards logic.

If Vegas increases the spread and YOU feel good about the dog, then you play it and you never mind about what the house is doing or thinking when they increase the spread.

Just so we are clear it is your own feelings re: the Bears that is paramount not what the odds makers are doing and why.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
The Rams have beaten the NFC East and lost to Buffalo and San Fran. So no "quality" wins yet. I know a lot of people made this same argument about the teams the Bears have beaten this year but, so far, the Bears have had a tougher schedule than the Rams and are 5 - 1. Therefore:
Bears 20
Rams 13

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Nick Foles scoring the games first touchdown wins you big money this week

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Can anyone share where I can stream ESPN countdown? I like hearing what they say about the teams in pre game. I know where to watch the game. Just not the pre game. Here or PM. Thanks.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If the Bears suck at running the football again tonight, and they don't do anything at the RB position for next week (like adding Lamar Miller to the 53) I'm going to seriously question whether or not Ryan Pace or Matt Nagy even care about fixing their issues.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can anyone share where I can stream ESPN countdown? I like hearing what they say about the teams in pre game. I know where to watch the game. Just not the pre game. Here or PM. Thanks.
check dms

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
What happened to the gameday food thread? I spent 20 minutes making Chopped Cheese's and now i want internet points dammit.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Ah I got this now. I see how and why you are applying backwards logic.

If Vegas increases the spread and YOU feel good about the dog, then you play it and you never mind about what the house is doing or thinking when they increase the spread.

Just so we are clear it is your own feelings re: the Bears that is paramount not what the odds makers are doing and why.

I told you why the line moved. I’m fully aware why. If you were a bears bettor at +5.5, then you obviously like the move it’s made. All bets are based off feeling. not sure why you’re making a big deal about this but you do you

CDpapabear50

Liked Posts:
The Rams 4 wins are against 4 teams with a combined record of 7 and 20 and their two losses are against the only two good teams they have faced. Combine that with the fact that the Bears have a complete defense and the Rams dont this is a game the Bears should win.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fill him with all the pain killers and steroids. NO EXCUSES!