***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Bengals (Revenge of the Red Rifle Part 2: Midwestern Meltdown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
is club dub back? Do we get Fields swag dance?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Fields had two TD dropped, and a third pass over 20 yards, dropped. The common denominator with those awful passer stats is the guy calling the plays. 3.8 ypp lol? And you’re defending this turd?
I don't get the morons on this board. Did they really not see Fields put passes right there on the money and see at least 4 dropped passes?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Good news, they won……bad news, this offense is going to lose a lot of games if it doesn’t learn how to score….

Tradition....Bears football.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson not even looking at the ball and ran right past it. Could have been an easy interception
That's why I don't blane vildor that was the safety all the way giving up the td and not playing the ball.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even though the Bears got the win, after that defensive performance, I'm still disappointed in Nagy's offense, whether it be the players not executing or just the dumb playcalls and dumb false starts. The defense spots you 6 points and then gives you two more interceptions and you can't convert those into TDs, that's sad.