***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Bengals (Revenge of the Red Rifle Part 2: Midwestern Meltdown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Fields is the better QB hands down. Nagy has to utilize him better. Get him in the open field and let him run a but more on the RPOs

Receivers and offense as a whole have to help him too. Robinson with a drop TD pass.
Kmet with dumb penalty. We didn't involve Kmet enough.
Fields didn't have much room to ever step up in the pocket.
False starts killed him too.
Some throws, two of them to Mooney were just a hair off...

The potential is there. Just gotta clean it up with time. I trust Fields to execute better. But not so sure if Nagy will do better in putting him in position to succeed

Bearbang77

Liked Posts:
Fields probably ruined is opportunity to put a stamp on the starting QB job moving forward. Dalton definitely starts against CLE, if healthy, doesn't he?
How was this on fields? Two dropped TD passes, he got fooled on the pick, to be expected with a rookie. Also, no reps with the ones. He needs those reps now.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I expect Fields is not going to be happy with his performance but I also expect him to improve the more time he gets to practice with the 1s

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Last week, Dalton's INT and FUMBLE LOST did lose the game for them. Get your mouth off Dalton's Ginger colored dick already.
Are you dumb enough to think they beat the Rams with Fields? They almost lost against the Bengals with Fields lol.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So we gonna ignore the TOs? You sound like a Trubisexual. It’s okay to criticize the guy he can take it.
You sound like a Trubisexual. Dalton has one great drive in two weeks and its "That one drive though!"

Your bias is so obvious and everyone has called you out on it. Im sorry you fell off.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So we gonna ignore that he was probably involved in a few plays and was thrust in on an injury? Maybe give him some practice with the starters and then judge?
Nobody is writing him off. He’s gonna get his chances with the 1s but he didn’t look like a starter today. I don’t know what to tell you.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You sound like a Trubisexual. Dalton has one great drive in two weeks and its "That one drive though!"

Your bias is so obvious and everyone has called you out on it. Im sorry you fell off.
1 great drive compared to how many for Justin? There’s no bias we just watched the same football game. Dalton executed better against the same defense.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Are you dumb enough to think they beat the Rams with Fields? They almost lost against the Bengals with Fields lol.
But your ginger did lose to the Rams. By 20 points.

Serious question, why are you so against Fields? Hate a black QB or something?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1 great drive compared to how many for Justin? There’s no bias we just watched the same football game. Dalton executed better against the same defense.
He prepared all week for that defense while Justin Fields is running scout team. Dalton has had months playing with the 1st team. Dalton is better prepared than Justin because of the opportunities gifted to him by your idol Nagy.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
But your ginger did lose to the Rams. By 20 points.

Serious question, why are you so against Fields? Hate a black QB or something?
I’m not against Fields at all. I’ve said I want him to start week 4 many times. Just don’t think he’s the better QB right now.