***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
This is my last week of meat balling for the Bears.
Nagy comes out running and that sets up the pass. Sustained drives help the Os confidence and let’s the D rest. The D comes out angry and hungry again and the O looks like the beginnings of a well oiled machine. The beginning of what we expected this team to be from week one.
Bears 24
Chargers 6

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I predict the Charger’s defense will be ranked higher than the Bear’s after this weekend.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm worried about our defense to be honest. If we let Rivers sit back there all day he'll carve us up with deep with Allen and Ekeler. I'm not seeing how our O-line magically gets better with the same players.

LAC - 24
CHI - 16

Trubisky
24/40 195 yards

Montgomery
18 carries 65 yards

Cohen
8 catches 25 yards

Robinson
9 catches 170 yards 2 TDs

Run Defense has been abysmal since Hicks went out. Not sure they have fixed anything

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Run Defense has been abysmal since Hicks went out. Not sure they have fixed anything
They were terrible against OAK but they were pretty good the first half vs NO. They also dominated without Hicks vs MIN. Hicks is really important but I find it hard to believe that this D completely collapses without him.

I think a combination of being exhausted and discouraged is the biggest thing. I legit think they gave up last week.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They were terrible against OAK but they were pretty good the first half vs NO. They also dominated without Hicks vs MIN. Hicks is really important but I find it hard to believe that this D completely collapses without him.

I think a combination of being exhausted and discouraged is the biggest thing. I legit think they gave up last week.

I hope that's it. Biggs mentioned that in his write up. Also believe Smith has to quit shooting the wrong gap. Maybe this run stopper they just signed will help (if he plays)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope for the sake of my sanity this does not happen
I have little left remaining. With ya on this.

However...the Chargers philosophy has them playing in torturous finishes every week for about 5 years now, so prepare for that.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Good Morning Yuns---

LETS GO

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If they lose to a 2-5 team at home, the heat is going to get turned up a lot.

Unfortunately they've been bad at home outside of the Vikings game, and I have worries about the defense's recent decline.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Bears: 31
Chargers: 14

We have a so-so game on offense but defense gets four turnovers.

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
As I sit here and wait on the game to begin, I’m starting to think this game might be one of the biggest and most important to Mitch Trubisky and coach Matt Nagy. With Trubs inconsistencies and Nagys questionable play calls, a home loss to a 2 win Chargers team could be the tipping point for fans and ownership. It would clearly demonstrate Nagys lack of making adjustments and Trubiskys lack of experience and being able to command an offense. These two just don’t need a win, they both need a convincing win. Bear Down!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
He knows the mistakes. A lot more focus and determination. This is sure to be the turn around.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Barf bag is ready. Lets go!

Status
Not open for further replies.