***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Nagy might be a good head coach, but as a play caller, he is total dog shit. Give Helfrich those duties. If he sucks, hire a real OC next season who actually doesn’t mind the I formation and calling plays that actually work in the red zone. Nagy appears to be inept handling both duties.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s what happens when you have bumbling idiot at QB. This wouldn’t have happened with Watson or Mahomes

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
That quote is just a major red flag when it comes to Nagy.

You didn't get hired to run any particular plays; you got hired to design and call whatever plays most benefit the offense. If that's I formation plays, they're as relevant to what you do as any others.

And your lack of attention to scheming the run has been a major problem this season. Most of the greatest offenses in history were able to pound in tons of runs from inside the 5. But not the Bears. Just stack 4 receivers on one side from the one with apparently no plan in place...or at least one that the players actually understood.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The saddest part is that this offense has scored 6 more meaningful points than they did last week. This is historically inept dumpster juice offense

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait they had a time out!? I just assumed we didn’t use it because we didn’t have one but Jesus Christ.

Idiot Nagy used it with 39 seconds left on the Patterson run and the holding penalty on the chargers came on the next play.. Im just livid that these bums didn't call shit on the chargers when it was obvious what they were trying to do..

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
That absolutely was delay of game by the Chargers there. Probably saved the Bears though because they would have tried to run a play with like 6 seconds left and probably got tacked in play lol.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What's really sad to think about is this is Mitch's second best performance this season...

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The Bears ran 12 plays inside of the Chargers 10 yard line and got 0 TD's
Chargers could have 9 guys on the field and Nagy still would not be able to exploit it.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Nagy might be a good head coach, but as a play caller, he is total dog shit. Give Helfrich those duties. If he sucks, hire a real OC next season who actually doesn’t mind the I formation and calling plays that actually work in the red zone. Nagy appears to be inept handling both duties.
He can't give up the playcalling this early in his career. That is the only reason he was hired. If you take away his playcalling duties, you might as well just fire him.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky has absolutely no confidence to make any tight window throws at this point in his career. Almost all forward passes inside the red zone are tight window throws. Nagy is trying to manufacture touchdowns around a QB who will not throw the ball in between coverages. This is why you have these ridiculous sideways throws and throws behind the LOS inside the 20.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Nagy is just not a good OC! He sucks actually! They just need to fire him!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
5 trips inside the red zone. 9 points. Please give up playcalling Nagy... I don’t remember Mike Tice being this bad

IIRC Tice was a destroyer of cupcakes. 500 + yards a few times vs. lowly Jags, Titans, etc. and he was garbage against good defenses. He will be remembered for max protect one-route passing plays and refusing to consistently get the play call in on time.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Hire Chris Speilman as playcaller. Fuck he’s saying everything we’re saying and he doesn’t watch the bears.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That’s what happens when you have bumbling idiot at QB. This wouldn’t have happened with Watson or Mahomes
Can't wait to hear what the excuse is this week.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
He can't give up the playcalling this early in his career. That is the only reason he was hired. If you take away his playcalling duties, you might as well just fire him.

DJ of Club Dub though. Leader of men etc.

pablovi

Liked Posts:

Then fire him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.