***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, what the D excuse now??? They were tired?
Every. Single. Week. They give up 14 points vs DEN. "OVERRATED"
They give up a first down "OVERRATED"
They give up a FG "OVERRATED"
7 points in a half "OVERRATED"

Weak schedule. Fails to mention that they gave up 6 points to the Rams after Mitch turning the ball over multiple times. The Rams. Literally a SB team. Beat the Vikings, playoff contender. Give up 10 points to Aaron Rodgers, playoff contender.

What's it like to hate the Bears defense even when they're good?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Not on every play. Having a single sack would be good. Heck even pressuring the QB ONCE!

But yeah, 17 points per game is their average. I shouldn’t expect less.
Expecting is one thing. Whining like a bitch expecting pressure on every play is another thing. A stupid ass thing at that.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
If Bears cannot pass the ball in the fourth quarter, they will lose.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Every. Single. Week. They give up 14 points vs DEN. "OVERRATED"
They give up a first down "OVERRATED"
They give up a FG "OVERRATED"
7 points in a half "OVERRATED"

Weak schedule. Fails to mention that they gave up 6 points to the Rams after Mitch turning the ball over multiple times. The Rams. Literally a SB team. Beat the Vikings, playoff contender. Give up 10 points to Aaron Rodgers, playoff contender.

What's it like to hate the Bears defense even when they're good?

Why are you bringing up last year games, this is not the same D. That’s the whole point. Do you even know what overrated means?

They were rated 2nd or 3rd last year. This year they started 2nd. And they WERE overrated, they’re 10th now, and will finish about around there. They were overrated.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
You want sacks? Get a good lead in the 4th. That’s where majority of sacks come from.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Expecting is one thing. Whining like a bitch expecting pressure on every play is another thing. A stupid ass thing at that.
He complained about Mack on a play where he drove the lineman back on a 7 step drop with a quick release. He's got some weird hatred for the Bears D. I don't get it. Like when everyone shit on Peppers when he'd get pressure but not hit home. I'm hoping the Bears trade him so we can appreciate the drafting of Ryan Pace and see the great Leonard Floyd do whatever the hell he does.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
I'm out of the country and on a 3rd world data connection. Just want to thank everyone for the commentary in this thread. It is the closest thing I have to play by play.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why are you bringing up last year games, this is not the same D. That’s the whole point. Do you even know what overrated means?

They were rated 2nd or 3rd last year. This year they started 2nd. And they WERE overrated, they’re 10th now, and will finish about around there. They were overrated.
You've mentioned their schedule over and over again, thats why.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Trubisky is the reason Bears will lose today. Keep trucking him out there Nagy and Pace and it will be the end for you quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.