***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Falcons (#MATTISBACK: Magnificence in Meatheadology Edition)

Who wins?

• Option merged by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option deleted by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't get so mad. Justin Fields spent all week throwing those exact scripted play passes. Those are the only 15 plays he focused on all week and he always looks good doing those plays on the opening drive.

Once they get into the actual game things completely fall apart.

It's nice to see everyone is so extra sensitive over Justin Fields. It's almost like you can't deal with the reality of who he is so all you can do is lash out.
Lol… yeah, cuz Fields is the only one that practices those plays over and over again. I guess that’s why only HE performs better in those plays.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Probably because they are scripted plays so the team practices them over and over again in a series leading up to the game. It’s basically a small glimpse into what it would look like if everyone on the team executed their role at a high level consistently. lol
You're correct. When you practice the same plays all week you can the make the throw you've made all week look easy.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Fuck DJ Moore is good. If they’re gonna be dumb and keep single covering him keep throwing it to him.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Justin continuing to ball out