***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Falcons (#MATTISBACK: Magnificence in Meatheadology Edition)

Who wins?

• Option merged by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option deleted by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m not mad, you’re an idiot.
Good then you believe Luke Getsy should be retained too for calling such a great opening set of play calls? You're ready to retain Getsy for game planning so well that they marched down the field and scored right?

That was Getsy's game plan Fields executed. So you want to retain Getsy the same way you want to protect and defend Fields?

You don't?

Yeah I thought so.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
They've tried to run that probably 10 times this season and just simply cannot do it. Jason Kelce makes that play work in Philly and Chicago has nothing close to him on the roster.
16 attempts, 11 first downs, 2 TDs this season.

mecha

Liked Posts:
people blowing my phone up so I'm late to the party 🤣

what have I missed??

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Asian Kicking Streak is over

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Their kicker looks like he can barely kick it 40 yards. I know it's bad weather, but damn.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Offense time again! Hopefully Fields and the offense scores beautifully like the first drive, and I get so excited that I get a mean stiffy, and I bend my wife over in the kitchen, and as I proceed to punch it in, my dog jumps to get the bacon that is falling from the stove and in between both of us and it goes in him. Then I tell my wife, “you’ve been doing kegel exercises haven’t you? “