***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Lions (Battle 4 Da Basement Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They already missed out on a top quarterback prospect when they started the season 5-1. Did you really think they would lose ten straight?
If it weren’t for the Lions giving up, yeah, they would have lost 10 straight. It could still happen.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4 reasons for better play:

Hicks

Nagy playing to players strengths

Nagy stopped being players friends

Lions

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They already missed out on a top quarterback prospect when they started the season 5-1. Did you really think they would lose ten straight?
i thought theyd lose 9 out of 10 but that really wasn't what your post suggested.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If it weren’t for the Lions giving up, yeah, they would have lost 10 straight. It could still happen.
Jacksonville, Detroit and Houston. They are better than all three of those teams, they were bound to win at least one of them.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We need to draft OL talent, not sign anybody. I'm not comfortable with Mooney as a #1.

Wr need to draft and sign OL talent. N9t going to rebuild it with just draft picks. And draft another WR.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
As for ARob, let him walk. We need any money that would be used to resign him for the OL.
With the right lineup ol could be good I think, also you can draft OT. The interior is fine when Daniels is healthy.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Jacksonville, Detroit and Houston. They are better than all three of those teams, they were bound to win at least one of them.
Jacksonville almost beat GB, a team that destroyed the Bears. And the Texans will beat the Bears easily.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Jacksonville almost beat GB a team that destroyed the Bears. And the Texans will beat the Bears easily.
If it weren't for the Jets the Jags would be the worst team in the NFL. The Texans suck too. We are witnessing the shittiness of the Lions in person right now.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
With the right lineup ol could be good I think, also you can draft OT. The interior is fine when Daniels is healthy.

No it isnt. They looked fine against bad teams but suck against actual good teams. What good team has anyone on the interior looked good against?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why the Bears need to be embarrassed on national TV before they play like they give a damn. You couldn't play like this last week?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Its not nearly as dire people make it out to be. Daniels and Whitehair are good players and we have seen encouraging improvements from Bars and Mustipher. Ifedi hasn't been bad either, too bad he's on a one-year deal.

If Taylor Moton somehow hits free agency the Bears need to be all over it.