***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Win 2 Get IN Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to have to rely on the Rams today, but it's just hard to imagine that this Bears team can knock off one of the best teams in football in a high stakes situation.

If they're going to win, I think they're going to have to jump on them early in the game to let GB know that this is going to be a slugfest. What absolutely cannot happen is exactly what happened early on in that 1st game with GB driving down the field for an opening TD. The defense is going to have to come to play and bring enough pressure to disrupt Rodgers' rhythm, and the offense is going to need to be able to run the ball effectively and protect the football.

My gut feeling is that it's somewhat close in the 1st half.. Something like 10-17 Packers, and then in the 2nd half, the Packers create more distance and turn this into another blowout.

My gut: 17-34, Packers

My heart: 27-24, Bears
My heart: Bears find a way, any way, karma and redemption.
My gut: Rodgers against Vildor is just too much for team to overcome against a very good opponent. Packers 26-23

I want to bet the Bears and it feels like we will win today. I've begun drinking and my heart and rage are in it, all-in for this.

Big big once a decade game.
At home. Its cold. Its bitter. We are going to rage and burn it down type of game. This is big.

But I won't bet it, Rodgers vs a rookie corner is a rough match-up. Another game we probably lose to this Hall of Fame QB 3 decade march. Its rough when your rival has that. Not much you can do about it in this sport, they start the game with the advantage.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else hoping the Giants make the playoffs at 6-10?
Yeah, be funny. Have the lead now and look to be controlling the game. Tonight's game with Smith vs Hurts could go either way. Have to expect Smith to be a bit cold though, missing the last few weeks.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Just look at the Miami game, it’s the exact same thing is going to happen on the Bears game. One team needs to win, but the other is just so much better.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, be funny. Have the lead now and look to be controlling the game. Tonight's game with Smith vs Hurts could go either way. Have to expect Smith to be a bit cold though, missing the last few weeks.
I'd take him over any rookie outside Herbert currently. Tua will take a step next year.
Hurts is too raw to trust, but gives them a Trubisky like player that can hit you and break tackle more like a running back, but similar speed and style otherwise. I like him but Smith and Trubisky are currently better players, imo, at their career stages.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QUESTION:

Who do we play if we beat the Packers and the Saints win? Is there a scenario where we play @packers?

A double header is what I'm after here, no matter what round it happens.

Brees can be beat guys, he's half a man right now and their over-aggression on defense will play into our offense. This run doesn't have to end today, and for me isn't complete without a Packers double header and theft of one of Rogers last great chances.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Prop bet with my stimulus - Mooney over 3.5 catches $50 . ThatS ALL of my check lol. Government shoulda kept it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
QUESTION:

Who do we play if we beat the Packers and the Saints win? Is there a scenario where we play @packers?

A double header is what I'm after here, no matter what round it happens.

Brees can be beat guys, he's half a man right now and their over-aggression on defense will play into our offense. This run doesn't have to end today, and for me isn't complete without a Packers double header and theft of one of Rogers last great chances.
If Packers lose, they would have #3 seed if both Saints and Hawks win. Bears would take number 6 seed if they and Cards win. Bears would then play Packers in WC game.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Anybody got a stream link? Crackstreams seems ded

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wish I could see a way, but this has comfortable Packer win written all over it. Have a feeling it will get ugly early. Bears get a garbage time score to make it look closer than it feels. 35-20.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Falcons are giving the Fucs a run for their money lmao

MadeinChicago

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
I’m anxious to see how the 3rd highest paid defense in the league does when it’s time to show why you are paid the way you are paid.
Lots of talk about #10, and rightfully so, but the D will have to show up against GB, that is job #1, Job #2 is #10 not F'n it up