***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Super Bowl LV (?? ??? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky was pressured on only 25% of snaps this year. I am guessing Mahomes was closer to 50% tonight.
Mahomes was more accurate than Trubisky with two guys hanging off him doing a pirouette.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tom Brady have just won his 7th Super Bowl. This win now means he has more Super Bowl Championships than any team in the league. Please join me in congratulating Tom Brady on this momentous occasion.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the offensive line was the difference maker. owes to the point I've been making about Mahomes for years now that he's a product of his supporting cast. now he's going to make $500 million for winning last year's Super Bowl. the other guys gotta get paid too. Watson might wind up winning the war cause he's kicking ass with way less. it's too bad he had to play hurt and the line hurt them, but amidst the high pressure he was making impossible throws and his guys were dropping passes left and right. also, Brady is the greatest ever. that's reality.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mahomes was more accurate than Trubisky with two guys hanging off him doing a pirouette.

Hit 2 guys in the face for TDs that they dropped.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well at least CCS is consistent with blaming QBs when the OLine plays like dog shit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mahomes looked like shit tonight

Yeah fuck him. He should have caught his own passes instead of putting it all on his WRs to do so. Not to mention, no idea why he didnt block all those defenders in the backfield.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So, he isnt as great as you all thought

Making 2 Super Bowls in 3 years starting isnt great?

You do realize you are a fan of the Bears whose fans white knighted for 4M for 4 years?