1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
So what are the odds right now that Odunze is the first bear to wear #0

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
If Braxton and Wright take another step this season, Center is at least average and Guards can stay fairly healthy or the new backups can be average then Caleb has all the offense this year that any #1 pick QB could ever dream of.

I'm a little shocked that a Bears GM went all in on weapons but it looks like it will be a hell of a fun year and hopefully many more to come. Love this.
Wright just needs to stay health. he had one arm at one point

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Since we are picking 32 next year, that pick isn't worth much. We should trade back into the 1st and get the top defensive player, lol.

Da Bears Oregon

Liked Posts:
If Braxton and Wright take another step this season, Center is at least average and Guards can stay fairly healthy or the new backups can be average then Caleb has all the offense this year that any #1 pick QB could ever dream of.

I'm a little shocked that a Bears GM went all in on weapons but it looks like it will be a hell of a fun year and hopefully many more to come. Love this.
Would love to find a way back into the 1st to get a center.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh he was BPA probably
Yea, I get it, but I feel they’re wasting him or Mayer almost certainly. My guess is Mayers production will be totally buried. To utilize two TEs at the level needed to justify two high picks would require a pretty dynamic offense.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Looks like the start of round 2 will be wild with this many players dropping.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Thank god they went offense-offense. Never thought they'd go that route, thought for sure we'd see them take a defensive player. Stoked to see a real WR room. I will stop bringing up George Pickens now. MANAGMENT IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
Now my hope is that the Bears draft a DE like Kamara in the 3rd or 4th rounds.

That way, the Bears can be the third team in a row where the team had the offensive and defensive rookie of the year come from the same team, but this time, the Bears will also have the offensive rookie of the year runner up.

Yes, I am a bit greedy.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any chance poles trades next years Carolina 2 and one of our picks to move back into the second..

Center I’d cream my pants