Official- In Draft Thread

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Now Pole, trade #75 and #122 and the 2025 1st round pick for Latu or Murphy!! This years #75 and #122 will probably end up being special team players at the end. Why not take a sure thing and start your 2025 draft today!!!
If Bears do what I want them to do as I stated above, the draft selections are going fucking fantastic!! We can wait until the last edge rusher or DT is remaining and make the trade there. More of a shot to complete that trade the lower the pick is. I’m sticking to my mock draft scenario! If you want to make your own pick and not wait to see which 2 are remaining, you trade now with either the colts, Seahawks, or jaguars.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Crazy there hasn't been a defensive player taken yet. This has got to be a record.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
But when is he playing if Kirk has a 4 year expensive deal?
@bamainatlanta pointed out the Cousins deal is essentially a 2 year deal. After looking it up, it's true that all but 10 mil of 100 mil guaranteed is paid in the first 2 years. Probably thinking Penix takes over in '26.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
If Bears do what I want them to do as I stated above, the draft selections are going fucking fantastic!! We can wait until the last edge rusher or DT is remaining and make the trade there. More of a shot to complete that trade the lower the pick is. I’m sticking to my mock draft scenario!
I hear ya but are the NFL collectively wrong or is this just a bad draft for defense?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Closest I can think of was Marshall, Jeffries (had to do it), Olsen and Forte. This is probably better.
I don't think Olsen was part of that team. Wasn't it the TE who body slammed a CB, Bennett?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I hear ya but are the NFL collectively wrong or is this just a bad draft for defense?
No. Teams are drafting for need and also drafting for the future. It’s not that they are not good, it’s just other important positions need to be handled first. If anything, 95% of us were collectively wrong.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'm still a little in shock that we got Odunze at #9. Dude is easily the #1 WR in most drafts and could easily go to most teams and be at least a way high upside #2, and he's our 3rd best WR for Caleb. Not only that but it appears Caleb was a huge Odunze fan so Poles telling Caleb "we got your back."

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Do the Bears have the Best WR group in the league?
WR group?

Probably.

Receiver group?

Almost definitely. You can add Swift and the two good receiving TEs to the list. It would be hard for a team to have 6 potential weapons.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
No. Teams are drafting for need and also drafting for the future. It’s not that they are not good, it’s just other important positions need to be handled first. If anything, 95% of us were collectively wrong.
If you're right they should definitely trade up. Take advantage of the herd mentality